• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What determines Trump's actions?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Are you saying you don't care that he is an ***?

So I can get your story straight?

Yep. Don't care what you think he is. As long as he's doing what he said he, i.e. the economy, he could talk dirty about my and your momma on national tv. Your feelings hurt? I'm sorry.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
If Trump were given the mind and heart of mother Teresa, the Virgin Mary, or John the Baptist, wouldn't he behave differently? Of course!

So how much is Trump at fault?

God created mosquitos, ticks, bed bugs, and lice...does God create bullies too? Am I to blame my bed bugs for biting and being who God made them to be? No , that's what they do. God is responsible!

He created the devil didn't he?

People receive the mind and heart that they are given and their inclinations govern them. I think telling Donald Trump to be different is like telling a homosexual to be heterosexual, or telling you to prefer chocolate when you like vanilla more.

Meaning I think some predispositions govern him, and if God gave you the same mind, heart, and inclinations, you would behave the same way.

But by the grace of God there goes you?

So who is at fault? If there is a God don't you see the responsibility he shares in all this?

Romans 13:1

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

Could God give Trump the same inclinations he gave mother Teresa? Yes....then Trump would likely go to the gutters and care for the poorest of the poor... people like Trump can change only if their inclinations change. Who is at fault?

Maybe God is a comedian with an offensive sense of humor that likes shocking people?

Any thoughts?

If there is a God and he's omnipotent, would you consider him having a share in the responsibility? Why or why not?

Actually, the God of the Koran and OT reminds me of a bully, fascist dictator, bigot, and yes, Trump!
Where were all the "well, it's what God wants" defenders when Obama was in office?

suncowiam

Yep. Don't care what you think he is. As long as he's doing what he said he, i.e. the economy, he could talk dirty about my and your momma on national tv. Your feelings hurt? I'm sorry.

It would take people to murder my family before my feelings get hurt but it's not about my feelings.

Is this the lowest denominator that you and other Trump supporters are willing to accept in order for your ideologies to be implemented. I respect many processes so it's not about the policies or the government. I'm fine that a republican is president. That is what the people wanted and it is the American process. So that part is mute.

I want you to carefully read this because either you do not understand what I'm saying or you truly believe that the leader of the Free world has no responsibility in being civil, dignified, compassionate and being a role model to those under his leadership. Like I implied before, there are many more respectable Republicans that could have carried out his policies. This is the man that you would metaphorically die defending his image for. Man, what does that say about who we've become as a nation? You know you can separate your opinions concerning his policies versus the way he conducts himself. You do know that, right?

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
It would take people to murder my family before my feelings get hurt but it's not about my feelings.

Is this the lowest denominator that you and other Trump supporters are willing to accept in order for your ideologies to be implemented. I respect many processes so it's not about the policies or the government. I'm fine that a republican is president. That is what the people wanted and it is the American process. So that part is mute.

I want you to carefully read this because either you do not understand what I'm saying or you truly believe that the leader of the Free world has no responsibility in being civil, dignified, compassionate and being a role model to those under his leadership. Like I implied before, there are many more respectable Republicans that could have carried out his policies. This is the man that you would metaphorically die defending his image for. Man, what does that say about who we've become as a nation? You know you can separate your opinions concerning his policies versus the way he conducts himself. You do know that, right?
And once again, where were all the "I don't care what he's like personally" types for the last 8 years?

BSM1

What? Me worry?

I have a bridge to sell you.

I'm sorry but you folks are so clueless why and how Trump got elected. I think I've said about all I'm going to on the subject. Have a nice life.

suncowiam

I'm sorry but you folks are so clueless why and how Trump got elected. I think I've said about all I'm going to on the subject. Have a nice life.

Oh, the typical "I know, you don't know" argument so you can walk away.

Yeah, I'll have a nice life. And if it doesn't hurt your feelings, I'll continue to criticize our president where I feel is needed. Doesn't mean I won't praise him either, which I have. I have threads to prove that. Just don't deceive yourself in suggesting what it takes to support your ideologies.

Last edited:

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
If Trump were given the mind and heart of mother Teresa, the Virgin Mary, or John the Baptist, wouldn't he behave differently? Of course!

So how much is Trump at fault?

God created mosquitos, ticks, bed bugs, and lice...does God create bullies too? Am I to blame my bed bugs for biting and being who God made them to be? No , that's what they do. God is responsible!

He created the devil didn't he?

People receive the mind and heart that they are given and their inclinations govern them. I think telling Donald Trump to be different is like telling a homosexual to be heterosexual, or telling you to prefer chocolate when you like vanilla more.

Meaning I think some predispositions govern him, and if God gave you the same mind, heart, and inclinations, you would behave the same way.

But by the grace of God there goes you?

So who is at fault? If there is a God don't you see the responsibility he shares in all this?

Romans 13:1

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

Could God give Trump the same inclinations he gave mother Teresa? Yes....then Trump would likely go to the gutters and care for the poorest of the poor... people like Trump can change only if their inclinations change. Who is at fault?

Maybe God is a comedian with an offensive sense of humor that likes shocking people?

Any thoughts?

If there is a God and he's omnipotent, would you consider him having a share in the responsibility? Why or why not?

Actually, the God of the Koran and OT reminds me of a bully, fascist dictator, bigot, and yes, Trump!

I think you're looking way too deep on this issue. Trump is who he is, is because he was raised and developed his behavior that way. He did not spontaneously become a racist, sexist, bigot, his personality developed that way. Thanks to his rich and racist father, he provided Trump not only eith economical resources, but in turn social power which evolved his personality even further to the brink of narcissism.

Last edited: