• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Climate Change Really Is...

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist
I'll just leave this here.

This occurs to me after about four extremely long hot "five minute" intervals, each of which I try for just a little more rest, and each time the alarm goes off just before I actually get comfortable. For reference, the night before, I exhausted myself after trying to make a windows install disk and instead wiping out my backup disk for my computer (some of which had the only copy, as was the case of my expense/income sheet).

Thousands of years ago... (to quote Aqua Teen Hunger Force)
(but yea it actually is thousands of years ago)

Thousands of years ago, we had the time of Noah and Abraham, where people just barely managed to scrape themselves out of century after century of darkness. A careful read of the Old Testament reveals this. This is not merely wrongdoing or sin, it's oppressive behavior, where human beings are actually driven to do things that karmically injure other humans. People stole and killed each other, and life itself was like a living hell.
I got a taste of this sort of thing working at Amazon. The pickers need speed and to collect items as fast as possible, they also need to be able to see their items. The stowers need to find a way to fit items in, and have rule after rule on how they can stow. Quality assurance marks against "stow etiquette" and often winds up penalizing you for how pickers rearranged what you finally just shelved. In other words, the people around you act in ways that precisely punish other people.
It was so bad, in fact, that God just wanted to wipe everyone out. And right now, I don't blame God. I can't even write this thing quickly because between the heat upstairs (and the noise if I put on my fan) I can barely type and while it took virtually no time when the alarm kept ringing (I kid you not, these are 15 minute intervals of 5 minutes), thirty minutes just passed typing this much, and I expect I'll have to dress for church soon.

And even a flood didn't seem to help! Despite wiping mankind down to just a few tribes (there were several flood stories, including one in Japan), humanity goes right back to creating a Hell for other humans. For you see, this is what climate change is, nothing to do with global warming, and instead everything to do with creating a system where:
1. Those who don't really like to work, or are already busy (people who run stores and clinics) are told they are essential and now have high quotas to fill.
2. Those who want to work more are told they are nonessential, and left to isolate while the effects of their job undone make life harder for everyone around (need to rent a car? Tough luck friend! Need to talkbto people in church? Well that's closed many places. And I bet therapy is considered nonessential at a time where people are really nervous, fearful, and stressed)
3. People who have a job that normally involves being friendly to people are told to wear a mask, and to force other people to wear a mask too, or be denied service. Btw, look at Revelation 13:16-17 if you think this isn't a problem. It is a problem. Making service dependent on a limited resource garment is like training wheel for accepting mandatory vaccination and a marker showing you had it. But even if it weren't, you have people on the verge of hunger with few resource potentially getting arrested for trying to shop for groceries!
4. Meanwhile, those who steal and destroy stores are not wearing a mask, not staying apart, not told to observe any guidelines. In fact, we are told we are discriminating if we call them on destroying stores and ruining other people's life's work.
5. The church who should be a bulwark against all this madness is run by the most corrupt, most greedy, and least just people. Our bishop where we live in Virginia has told us that we can't meet in any size despite other places meeting in groups of 50, we definitely can't pass the peace or have communion, even on Zoom, and has some priests not even doing sermons, putting more pressure on those who legit want to worship.

Since the Dark Ages, life actually did improve. Running water. The ability to communicate with friends without involving long distances, and even to see them in person. Decent hygiene and medicine. Fairly nice houses. More importantly, as a result of Christianity and Judaism, treating others well generally improved the lives of everyone around. I grew up in a small town in the 80s. Quaint shops where everyone said hi to everyone. Now everyone is afraid. And most shops you can't even enter, because this dictator, this antiChrist, has enforced mask laws. All in the name of "loosening" guidelines. Oh really? So when you're starving, and the convenience store won't let you in, and the nice private shop that might have been kinda enough to give you some leeway is still closed, tell me how these guidelines are so loose.

These very technologies we use are like means of torture now. You get to have water on you hands every time you touch anything, no matter how absurd. You get shut in your house, except to work to repair it. You get to look yet not touch your nephews, nieces, and grandchildren, because it might potentially be unsafe. And our medicine and technology are now being combined as an instrument of our oppression.

Yes, we have climate change. Climate has changed to that of Hell. Where the cruel and greedy are rewarded, and where the obedient and kind are punished.
We need to fight these mask laws, and we need to make this stop. We need to stop being afraid, and start telling people the truth. And we need to be able to love and care for each other again.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I'll just leave this here.

This occurs to me after about four extremely long hot "five minute" intervals, each of which I try for just a little more rest, and each time the alarm goes off just before I actually get comfortable. For reference, the night before, I exhausted myself after trying to make a windows install disk and instead wiping out my backup disk for my computer (some of which had the only copy, as was the case of my expense/income sheet).

Thousands of years ago... (to quote Aqua Teen Hunger Force)
(but yea it actually is thousands of years ago)

Thousands of years ago, we had the time of Noah and Abraham, where people just barely managed to scrape themselves out of century after century of darkness. A careful read of the Old Testament reveals this. This is not merely wrongdoing or sin, it's oppressive behavior, where human beings are actually driven to do things that karmically injure other humans. People stole and killed each other, and life itself was like a living hell.
I got a taste of this sort of thing working at Amazon. The pickers need speed and to collect items as fast as possible, they also need to be able to see their items. The stowers need to find a way to fit items in, and have rule after rule on how they can stow. Quality assurance marks against "stow etiquette" and often winds up penalizing you for how pickers rearranged what you finally just shelved. In other words, the people around you act in ways that precisely punish other people.
It was so bad, in fact, that God just wanted to wipe everyone out. And right now, I don't blame God. I can't even write this thing quickly because between the heat upstairs (and the noise if I put on my fan) I can barely type and while it took virtually no time when the alarm kept ringing (I kid you not, these are 15 minute intervals of 5 minutes), thirty minutes just passed typing this much, and I expect I'll have to dress for church soon.

And even a flood didn't seem to help! Despite wiping mankind down to just a few tribes (there were several flood stories, including one in Japan), humanity goes right back to creating a Hell for other humans. For you see, this is what climate change is, nothing to do with global warming, and instead everything to do with creating a system where:
1. Those who don't really like to work, or are already busy (people who run stores and clinics) are told they are essential and now have high quotas to fill.
2. Those who want to work more are told they are nonessential, and left to isolate while the effects of their job undone make life harder for everyone around (need to rent a car? Tough luck friend! Need to talkbto people in church? Well that's closed many places. And I bet therapy is considered nonessential at a time where people are really nervous, fearful, and stressed)
3. People who have a job that normally involves being friendly to people are told to wear a mask, and to force other people to wear a mask too, or be denied service. Btw, look at Revelation 13:16-17 if you think this isn't a problem. It is a problem. Making service dependent on a limited resource garment is like training wheel for accepting mandatory vaccination and a marker showing you had it. But even if it weren't, you have people on the verge of hunger with few resource potentially getting arrested for trying to shop for groceries!
4. Meanwhile, those who steal and destroy stores are not wearing a mask, not staying apart, not told to observe any guidelines. In fact, we are told we are discriminating if we call them on destroying stores and ruining other people's life's work.
5. The church who should be a bulwark against all this madness is run by the most corrupt, most greedy, and least just people. Our bishop where we live in Virginia has told us that we can't meet in any size despite other places meeting in groups of 50, we definitely can't pass the peace or have communion, even on Zoom, and has some priests not even doing sermons, putting more pressure on those who legit want to worship.

Since the Dark Ages, life actually did improve. Running water. The ability to communicate with friends without involving long distances, and even to see them in person. Decent hygiene and medicine. Fairly nice houses. More importantly, as a result of Christianity and Judaism, treating others well generally improved the lives of everyone around. I grew up in a small town in the 80s. Quaint shops where everyone said hi to everyone. Now everyone is afraid. And most shops you can't even enter, because this dictator, this antiChrist, has enforced mask laws. All in the name of "loosening" guidelines. Oh really? So when you're starving, and the convenience store won't let you in, and the nice private shop that might have been kinda enough to give you some leeway is still closed, tell me how these guidelines are so loose.

These very technologies we use are like means of torture now. You get to have water on you hands every time you touch anything, no matter how absurd. You get shut in your house, except to work to repair it. You get to look yet not touch your nephews, nieces, and grandchildren, because it might potentially be unsafe. And our medicine and technology are now being combined as an instrument of our oppression.

Yes, we have climate change. Climate has changed to that of Hell. Where the cruel and greedy are rewarded, and where the obedient and kind are punished.
We need to fight these mask laws, and we need to make this stop. We need to stop being afraid, and start telling people the truth. And we need to be able to love and care for each other again.

Ancient legends and mythology has nothing to do with the Global Warming we are experiencing due to human industrialization and out of control population growth.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
you have to be a real pro covid 19 infection person to be against wearing face masks,

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist
Ancient legends and mythology has nothing to do with the Global Warming we are experiencing due to human industrialization and out of control population growth.

Kindly stick to things you can verify.

You mean you BELIEVE you are experiencing global warming.

However, as a result of climate change philosophy, increased immigration is happening. Society in general is worsening (with the spread of disease). Police are being shot or attacked. People are competing for resources, when before there was enough for all.

You BELIEVE global warming, is a thing. But the reason they switched to an open-ended word likeclimate change was that it repeatedly failed to measure up to predictions.
I believe you have see that old photo with the ozone layer breaking down and some polar bear on a small area of ice? Well, it turns out ummm... that's not accurate.
Polar Bears Doing Better Than Ever
Not only that, but these climateprophets have been wrong on predictions for nearly 50 years.
Wrong Again: 50 Years of Failed Eco-pocalyptic Predictions
They've also done global cooling as a thing, but every so often it does warm instead. They haven't been right yet.

This is why the term now is climate change. Any different climate can be climare change.

Which brings us to our point. Climate is changing to that of Hell, where the currency is our blood, sweat, and tears (and maybe some sulphur). Where pain is a constant, and churches and temples are at a loss what to do (because everyone in the church is standing apart, afraid of each other). Where even people who love each other are so stressed they cannot get along.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Kindly stick to things you can verify.

You mean you BELIEVE you are experiencing global warming.

However, as a result of climate change philosophy, increased immigration is happening. Society in general is worsening (with the spread of disease). Police are being shot or attacked. People are competing for resources, when before there was enough for all.

You BELIEVE global warming, is a thing. But the reason they switched to an open-ended word likeclimate change was that it repeatedly failed to measure up to predictions.
I believe you have see that old photo with the ozone layer breaking down and some polar bear on a small area of ice? Well, it turns out ummm... that's not accurate.
Polar Bears Doing Better Than Ever
Not only that, but these climateprophets have been wrong on predictions for nearly 50 years.
Wrong Again: 50 Years of Failed Eco-pocalyptic Predictions
They've also done global cooling as a thing, but every so often it does warm instead. They haven't been right yet.

This is why the term now is climate change. Any different climate can be climare change.

Which brings us to our point. Climate is changing to that of Hell, where the currency is our blood, sweat, and tears (and maybe some sulphur). Where pain is a constant, and churches and temples are at a loss what to do (because everyone in the church is standing apart, afraid of each other). Where even people who love each other are so stressed they cannot get along.

The objective verifiable evidence covered hundreds of years since the Industrial Revolution and the history of climate for thousands of years before that has been documented and objectively verified, Global Warming, which is the same as 'Climate Change' today,' as a reality of the human influence on the climate.

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Odd place for this thread on Global Warming, because of the subject matter it probably should be moved. . Unfortunately I am not supposed to post here