• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What can we learn from our canine companions?

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Greetings one & all

Hope you're all well!

If you have had dogs as pets you may enjoy some of these -

Dogs Know How to Make New Friends Better Than Anyone

Watching dogs interact with other dogs is truly an amazing visual experience. They aren’t shy, but they don’t latch on to every pooch that crosses their path, either. They approach, they trade sniffs, and sometimes they’ll take a moment to play, but if there’s no connection, they move on with their lives immediately. No hard feelings and no rejection, ANYWHERE.

The full list is here -

9 happiness lessons we can all learn from dogs - Happier

Enjoy your day!

David T

Premium Member
Greetings one & all

Hope you're all well!

If you have had dogs as pets you may enjoy some of these -

Dogs Know How to Make New Friends Better Than Anyone

Watching dogs interact with other dogs is truly an amazing visual experience. They aren’t shy, but they don’t latch on to every pooch that crosses their path, either. They approach, they trade sniffs, and sometimes they’ll take a moment to play, but if there’s no connection, they move on with their lives immediately. No hard feelings and no rejection, ANYWHERE.

The full list is here -

9 happiness lessons we can all learn from dogs - Happier

Enjoy your day!
They are evolutionists. They certainly are not stupid enough to be creationists.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Dogs are capitalists. What's mine is mine. What's yours is mine if I can get it away from you

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
78abc7c5a5f2a839c46cf60d00fe792f.jpg

https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/482166703845032029/

:)