• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What biological organisms scare you?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Bitey animals and venomous snakes don't faze me. I know where they're likely to be and if I don't threaten them, they're not likely to bother with me.

Humans are another thing. I think I'm statistically more likely to be harmed by another human than by a bear or rattlesnake.

Microbes are worrisome. I'm more likely to contract a bacterial disease from a tick or mosquito bite than to be bitten by a snake. I could get chlamydiosis from my cats, and lots of people die from ordinary influenza or bacterial pneumonia.

I worry than I'm not going to get out of here alive....

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Viruses and infections scare me. Ebola is barely a threat here in the USA, but there are others. A friend of mine is in the hospital with pneumonia, it is in a lung that she had part of removed because of cancer earlier this year. That frightens me.

roger1440

I do stuff
tumblr_m8t0oyrXmd1qepf8yo1_500.gif