• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

what bible principles can help to show respect in marriage?

Ben Avraham

respect in marriage is not a luxury :it is a necessity)

That's the problem. When a married couple starts to demand respect from each other it is because love has escaped through the window. When love is still fresh, there is no need to demand respect as they work beautifully together.

That's the problem. When a married couple starts to demand respect from each other it is because love has escaped through the window. When love is still fresh, there is no need to demand respect as they work beautifully together.
i agree with you.1 Cor13:4-7 says
"love is long-suffering and kind. Love is not jealous,it does not brag,does not get puffed up does or behave indecently,does not look for its own interests,does not become provoked.it does not keep account of the injury. it does not rejoice over unrighteousness,but it rejoices with the truth.it bears all things,believes all things,hopes all things,endures all things"
infatuation disappears and there in no real love yet.people get frustrated.
when there is no love and genuine affection it is hard to save marriage.

Yes I did, I personally felt something missing and also felt that the bible wasn't really the words spoken from God.
I understand you/ I have visited may churches and I must say sometimes people come together in order to sing and dance and to listen to ''nice words''/ it is not an easy thing to follow God's principles/ one must be modest and obedient .it is very hard