• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Attribute Of The Opposite Sex Do You Envy

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Don’t be that way - whenever RF members ask for pics, we end up with a thread full of people posting half naked men :p
Personally I am a butt person.
{insert your bad puns here}
However, there are specific shapes that I prefer.
Without pics, you have no idea which butt shapes I prefer and which butt shapes I do not prefer.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
I'm sorry, I forgot to include my source. source
From your source above: I used a larger font for emphasis

Spike in Breast Reductions
After a 4% decline in 2016, there was a dramatic spike in breast reduction surgeries in 2017, increasing by 11%. Breast reduction, also known as reduction mammaplasty, is a procedure to remove excess breast fat, glandular tissue and skin to achieve a breast size in proportion with your body.

"Breast reductions are consistently reported as one of the highest patient satisfaction procedures because it positively affects a woman's quality of life. It addresses both functional and aesthetic concerns," said ASPS President Jeffrey E. Janis, MD.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Patience, hard work, as with children, in household work, in agriculture. Men are better suited for short stronger effort.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Assuming you envy any at all.

If you don't then take it down a notch and tell us what gender- or sex-specific attribute you like about the opposite sex.

If this is too difficult to pin down then we'll just assume your a misogynistic or misandristic recluse or homosexual. ;)

Well even though it is not necessarily a female trait, it is the one that I have experienced the most from females more than males, and that is gentleness, and likely to be the more endemic because of childbirth and caring for children. My mother was such, but the most gentle female I have come across was at a Swiss hospital after breaking an ankle whilst mountaineering. This was at Visp, and where I was helicoptered in from the Zinal Rothorn - our preliminary climb before attempting the Matterhorn. This didn't happen then, for myself or for my friends - weather turning bad - but I did subsequently climb the Matterhorn. The nurse, I suspect coming from a convent perhaps, was the essence of gentleness in everything she did towards her patients it seems - her name was Maria.