• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Attribute Of The Opposite Sex Do You Envy

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Have you never dated where you've been wined and dined and taken to events where the guy paid your way? When I was dating this was expected and almost obligatory.

Oh yes, and i have returned the favour.

I never could stand to be obliged because my date paid. The choice is mine, not the guy with the money.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Never realized that boobs were so resented. I always thought women liked them, at least in a provocative sense, which is why they're so often made a focus of attention.

They are more of a hindrance (99% of time) than an eyeful (1% of time)

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Never realized that boobs were so resented. I always thought women liked them, at least in a provocative sense, which is why they're so often made a focus of attention.

Not everyone wants or enjoys that kind of attention. I'm thankful for those who don't mind serving as a distraction.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
And yet breast enlargements are at the top of the "5 most frequent cosmetic surgical and minimally-invasive procedures." (Just looked it up.)

Does that include the numbers for those undergoing breast reconstruction after a mastectomy?

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
What attribute of the opposite sex do I most envy? Easy -- the ability to attract so many of those members of MY sex that I'd like to.

Skwim

Veteran Member
What, no pics?

I'm out of here......
Sure here's two pair, and in a burlesque review no less

zr8qo.gif