• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are your phobias?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Nope, it's the height.
I only know it's high cuz the depth is uncomfortably far down.

It's the depth that clenches the buttocks

Let me explain.

You are on the ground looking up to a great height... No problem

You are at a great height looking down to the depth below.. problem.

The height isn't the problem, it's the knowledge of all that empty space below you ... Depth

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It's the depth that clenches the buttocks

Let me explain.

You are on the ground looking up to a great height... No problem

You are at a great height looking down to the depth below.. problem.

The height isn't the problem, it's the knowledge of all that empty space below you ... Depth

Even that's not really the problem. The problem would be falling at such a great height. I would be afraid if that happened.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
This is true, you cannot fall down a height, falling requires depth to fall into

A parachute would also be helpful.

0a791b529bbede01c28c9073b21b7e3a--far-side-cartoons-funny-jokes.jpg

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I had severe arachnophobia up until a few years ago. I no longer have an intolerable fear of spiders.

Right now my biggest fear is a third world war. My best friend lives in Europe very close to Russia, and I have multiple friends in other parts of Europe as well as the US. Heck, I even follow multiple cats on social media who live in Russia. I just hope the Ukraine war ends before it escalates into something even uglier and larger in scope.