• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you playing?

sadiq

Spain, Morocco, Jerusalem
Deus Ex Human Revolution and Warhammer 40K Space Marine. Both good, the prior being more stealth based, which prods my 'perfectionist' personality when it comes to completing missions. The latter is a gory orc killing field, addictive hack and slash 3rd person shooter. Prob will become repetitive but still fun atm :p

Try it online.[Space Marine]

Acim

Revelation all the time
I probably play a different caliber of games than most on this thread, but about 2 months ago, I got hooked on "Peggle Nights" after writing it off as not my cup of tea for a good year or so.

My favorite (online) game of all time remains freecell (at freecell.net), though its been awhile since I've done that.

Alex_G

Enlightner of the Senses
As for online games, i used to be addicted to Utopia and Earth 2025 when at school. Both stats based games, where you have a province you build up, choose you policies, constructions units, and government and so on. Going to war with others, and gaining land and wealth. Really fun. The game restarts periodically, with people fighting to be the top each time.

Utopia - Home

Earth 2025 seems to be down atm.

pearlsparrow21

Playing games in my computer is my hobby. I am playing so many games so far like need for speed, GTA-San Andreas , counter strike source , counter strike condition zero , commandos 1,2,3 ,and Half life 2 . right now i am playing Tomb rider. Really good and difficult game to play.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm playing Oblivion again, awaiting the launch of Skyrim. I also just finished Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. Took me awhile cause I couldn't only play it at my parents house cause I couldn't read anything playing it on my TV at home. It was a pretty fun game though.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I just played a great indie game called "Braid". It has great music, good art, and involves time manipulation as part of the gameplay. Overall a great puzzle game. You actually have to use your brain :D

Acim

Revelation all the time
I just played a great indie game called "Braid". It has great music, good art, and involves time manipulation as part of the gameplay. Overall a great puzzle game. You actually have to use your brain :D

This does look interesting. Old school and ingenuity mixed together. Have you completed it? And/or do you know how many levels it has?