• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you more of?

Evenstar

The Wicked Christian
After pondering on Feathers post in here, It got me thinking...
What would you say you are more of... Wiccan, Pagan or Christian?​
And all Earth Based can answer :D.

Evenstar

The Wicked Christian
I know Wiccan comes under Neo Paganism, but I would say im more Wicca, than the others listed.
To be honest I dont like the term Christian... to me they are church goes, which I dont feel comfortable in.​

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Myself, I'm more of a follower of Christ's teachings. Add my own path, take away 'follow the leader' mentality of some church goers, find Christ in my heart AND his nature and see were it leads. Listen to others, reject what is inane, and understand Love God (Christ), Love everyone, and harm no one. ;)

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Mike182 said:
destinctively pagan .......... i just love jesus too much to break away
I love Jesus, and feel his love too! But I'm like Rebecca, disliking the word Christian. The Pagans and the Atheists are, IMO, less judgemental, more helpful, more loving. Some things are had to understand, eh? :eek: