• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you listening to now?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I am listening to the the children going ohh and ahh while watching Transformers Age og Extinction on channel E4

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm listening to the fish tank water, which means its time I get off my rump and refill it.

The cats see the 75 gallon fish tank as their personal watering hole.

Mullets are awesome? You're ****ting me.

For once, we agree...

That's the only hairstyle I forbid the kids from having...

The Crimson Universe

I am listening to the the children going ohh and ahh while watching Transformers Age og Extinction on channel E4

I only watched the first one, which had Megan Fox in it. The fighting scene was really hard for me to follow. I couldn't figure out who's the good droid and who's the bad. It seemed like two giant balls of metal clashing against each other. lol

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
I'm listening to the fish tank water, which means its time I get off my rump and refill it.

The cats see the 75 gallon fish tank as their personal watering hole.

For once, we agree...

75 gallon is impressive. What you got?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
75 gallon is impressive. What you got?

In that tank, I have a few different loach varieties, danios, scissortails, rasboras, a lone black tailed shark and a lone bala shark. I'll be removing some to recreate different environments soon; it was meant to depict fish that dwell in the rivers of Asia, but I think I'll get a little more region specific. Also needs a light upgrade. I can get basic plants going(vallis, moneywort, hairgrass, and some others I forgot the names of), but I want to get a few of the plants to 'carpet', so I've got a higher quality light on my 'wishlist'.

The Crimson Universe

Mullets are awesome? You're ****ting me.

For once, we agree...

How can you guys not like the Mullet.
It was the hottest look back in the day.

VapidHotDromedary-size_restricted.gif

Just look at him. He looks so macho. :D