• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

bible-student-albums-gourmet-cooked-meals-picture5713-spaghetti-meat-sauce-served-spinach-salad.jpg

Spaghetti with meat sauce served with a spinach salad containing cherry tomatoes,red onions and croutons lightly drizzled with olive oil.

bible-student-albums-gourmet-cooked-meals-picture5714-rib-eye-steak-salad-pepper-jack.jpg

Rib eye steak salad,pepper jack cheese,spinach salad,cherry tomatoes,mushrooms,half avocado,asparagus spears drizzled with olive oil with salt and Pepper.

Had a 6" veggie delite from Subway.

Be careful with food from there and other places.Its not always as healthy as you think.They were just caught putting a chemical in their bread that makes the bread extra fluffy.Its the same chemical that is used to make the soles of tennis shoes bouncier.You can look it up on line.They were caught and came out and said, they were sorry for that. Then, they had this huge campaign where they made themselves look like the good guy because they changed their ways and removed the chemical from all of their breads..It was insane.:yes:

The chemical is called azodicarbonamide.It has been banned in Europe and Australia but of course the USDA permits it here.Its big business and big money.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I took some light chunk albacore, a little sweet hot sauce and dab of ranch dressing, and I spread it on some rice cakes. Now that I think about it, I should have sprinkled on a little dill for color and zest.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
The chemical is called azodicarbonamide.It has been banned in Europe and Australia but of course the USDA permits it here.Its big business and big money.

Well, I live in the UK.

I'm having muesli and soygurt. I don't know if the bananas are still good, so either I'll have one as a snack later or mash 'em to make some baked goodies.

I have been trying to cut down on my meat intake but last night I had to eat some flesh.I settled for chicken and lamb.I ate this wonderful meal with no sides.Just a 24 ounce bottle of Octoberfest Shiner beer extra chilled.

bible-student-albums-gourmet-cooked-meals-picture5727-barbecued-chicken-grilled-lamb-steak.jpg