• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
An oven-baked sockeye salmon filet, topped with Italian herbs and olive oil.

A large side salad with kale, spinach, romaine, a whole sliced avocado, with dressing of olive oil, vinegar, and lemon juice.

Frozen wild blueberries for dessert.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My mom made some oven stake for dinner with mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. The meat was actually pretty good, so good that I had a second serving of it, which seconds for me are something I rarely ever do, with meat I don't even remember the last time I had a second serving of it.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Home-made poutine with a really tasty vegan cheese. I mean if someone ate it without being told, they wouldn't guess it is. It's THAT good.

Anyway, was craving some comfort food cause depression and stuff. I know it's only a temporary mood boost but whatever.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Salad, and a peanut butter sandwich on wheat bread. And some roasted almonds and sunflower seeds

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Woo, food improvising... Trying to use things I had left over. I just threw things together, as I often do and the vast majority of the time it ends up good.

I made a soup with cabbage, lentils, udon noodles, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, ginger, turmeric, seaweed, miso paste and vegetable broth. Had a little side of kimchi with it as well. It was tasty and super comforting. The broth ended up tasting quite light, actually since the strong ingredients were in small quantities, I just wanted to add some depth and health to the mix.

Next time I'll try adding dried mixed mushrooms it would be a great addition to it. I have some but totally forgot. :sweatsmile:

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Eggs in a basket. I almost had them this time, except I forgot to rebutter before I poured the egg in, had a rough, jerky flip, made a bit of a mess, but overall not too bad.

Guy Threepwood

Mighty Pirate
Woo, food improvising... Trying to use things I had left over. I just threw things together, as I often do and the vast majority of the time it ends up good.

I made a soup with cabbage, lentils, udon noodles, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, ginger, turmeric, seaweed, miso paste and vegetable broth. Had a little side of kimchi with it as well. It was tasty and super comforting. The broth ended up tasting quite light, actually since the strong ingredients were in small quantities, I just wanted to add some depth and health to the mix.

Next time I'll try adding dried mixed mushrooms it would be a great addition to it. I have some but totally forgot. :sweatsmile:

Nice! likewise I've been gone a while and was short on ingredients so used what I had:

Kidney beans, tinned mushrooms, pickled beets, sour cream, cayenne pepper & olive oil. Sounds and looks disgusting but I'll definitely make it again!