• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you drinking?

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Water but I'm about to go pour myself some Darjeeling Earl Grey with a teaspoon of honey and splash of (soy) milk.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I just finished drinking some Rekordelig strawberry-lime cider. It's quite tasty, though I know there's more fancy ciders around.

Had some locally brewed super good stuff at a festival a little while back, it was English cider with strawberry (which btw tends to be more flat than what most people are used to). You could tell it was done with love and care.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Nothing but cranberry juice right now. I am highly anticipating drinking some great beer and watching football with friends in 00:29 and counting. Yaaaay!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
An English Breakfast tea...in the evening...after supper..... I am quite the rebel

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar all natural drink with Ginger spice

rocala

Cider, lots of it, while eating hot crumpets covered in melted blue cheese, and reading RF and thinking life is not so bad.

GoodbyeDave

Green Yunnan tea for breakfast, organic instant coffee for lunch, Pu Erh tea for tea, red vin ordinaire for dinner shortly ... variety is the spice of life!