• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Are You Doing?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I tend to do other things while I use RF, just popping in here or there. For example, I might leave it open on the counter while I clean the kitchen, and check in when I get tired.

Does anyone else do this? If so, what else are you doing?

If not, what did you do today(for those who's day is mostly behind them), or what will you do today(for those who's day is mostly ahead)?

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I tend to do other things while I use RF, just popping in here or there. For example, I might leave it open on the counter while I clean the kitchen, and check in when I get tired.

If not, what did you do today(for those who's day is mostly behind them), or what will you do today(for those who's day is mostly ahead)?

I am often fiddling on RF and doing homework or playing video games.

As for today, I am recovering from a cold I caught last week, that knocked my *** out all weekend.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I am often fiddling on RF and doing homework or playing video games.

As for today, I am recovering from a cold I caught last week, that knocked my *** out all weekend.

My oldest woke me up to tell me I was right, he is sick(I thought so last night, but he said it wasn't true), and that he shouldn't go to school.

Nasty colds must be going around.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
My oldest woke me up to tell me I was right, he is sick(I thought so last night, but he said it wasn't true), and that he shouldn't go to school.

Nasty colds must be going around.

It's that time of year for sure. I need to get my flu shot to make sure I don't catch that as well this year. I got tested for Flu, RSV, and C19, all of which I did not have thank goodness.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.

I am trying to write. I've been stuck on this one chapter for the last couple weeks and I have to change a lot of things that I originally had planned. Today is the day I finally get my crap together so I can break this blockage and finally get some words to pour through! (maybe)

Who is that in your avatar today?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I am trying to write. I've been stuck on this one chapter for the last couple weeks and I have to change a lot of things that I originally had planned. Today is the day I finally get my crap together so I can break this blockage and finally get some words to pour through! (maybe)

Who is that in your avatar today?

What are you writing about?

My avatar is Stribog, Slavic God of winds and fortune.

Orbit

I'm a planet

I'm at work researching the pro-life/pro-choice movements, and when it gets too depressing I check in.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara

I'm having a ****.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Can I PM you that? I don't want anyone stealing my ideas :p

What made you choose him?

Sure, you can PM it to me. :)

Random number generator picked him. I've noticed recently that when I'm reading, if there's something I want to recall, having a picture I see frequently in my files helps me retain what I've read. I read a book on Russian traditions recently, so there's a good smattering of Russian deities and figures in my picture folders.

I'm at work researching the pro-life/pro-choice movements, and when it gets too depressing I check in.

Sounds like good balance.

I'm having a ****.

Don't forget to wipe.

Waiting for my next patient. Last day before Thanksgiving break. :D

Enjoy your break!

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
Glad to hear that you've passed the halfway mark... sounds like such an inconvenience.

Ankle break is way worse than my foot break. I could at least walk around on my heel with a foot break. It's hard to carry stuff with the walker; I need a basket. The wheelchair, on the other hand, is bulky and my condo was built before ADA.