• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What am I?

psychedelicsoul

I believe in the libertarian ideas... except for free trade agreements. I believe in high tariffs and anything that can be used to reject foreign outsourcing.
I want all factories in America so that all jobs that are produced by American business's are American. I don't ever wanna see the words, "made in Japan" or "made in China" unless it's something that can only be made there.
Like a Chinese vase, or an authentic Japanese gown... Having those things are okay because they don't take jobs from Americans. But I believe no business should be allowed to take our jobs to other nations.
I'm against NAFTA and the like.

I'm also support very tough immigration laws and I'm very restrictive of who comes in here. And I think that we need a well funded national defense, while not policing the world?

Am I some kind of xenophobic libertarian nationalist?

psychedelicsoul

Hmmm....sound more like you'd enjoy having Trump as President. ^_^

no... because trump is not a libertarian. Nor is he a republican. He's nothing but a clown. I guarantee you Trump would flip flop from democrat, republican or anything else whenever it's convenient for him. He's in this race for himself, not he country.

Sees

Dragonslayer
Sound like it's more Separatism specifically rather than Libertarian. I'm pretty much a big Libertarian and "primitive patriot"

Deidre

no... because trump is not a libertarian. Nor is he a republican. He's nothing but a clown. I guarantee you Trump would flip flop from democrat, republican or anything else whenever it's convenient for him. He's in this race for himself, not he country.
I agree about Trump. But, you don't seem like a libertarian.

psychedelicsoul

I agree about Trump. But, you don't seem like a libertarian.

I believe in the free market and social liberty and I'd **** Ayn Rand. I just have a few exceptions. And the outsourcing of jobs is one of them. Especially considering it contributes to child labor in impoverished countries.

What good is the private sector if it provides more jobs to the Chinese than Americans? Factory jobs are great, they pay good. However, now they've left this country. There are some that still thrive nowadays, but a lot of them have left for countries with more lax labor laws.

Minimum wage jobs are for college students and high school students... not for adults. The reason why we have adults working minimum wage is because the good jobs have gone overseas. Now you need a college degree to have a decent job.

Last edited:

ScottySatan

You are hopefully a human being whose thoughts cannot be boxed up into any premixed label.

Last edited: