• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What am I

Ervin

I think that I have found something thats close to what I might be and that is a liberal theist or universalist. I would probably be more of a liberal Theist since I believe in God and the devil/demons.

So my belief would be that there is truth mixed with falsehood in The Old testament, New testamet and the Quran and its up to us to work out whats what, but there is definetly truth there and some things are just a mystery.

Thanks

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
I believe in God, I also believe that there is an evi spiritual l entities like Satan but I don't believe in the Bible or Quran as any more then the atempt by humans to explain the truth.

I don't think that Deism is what I believe in because they try to come forward as atheists as much as they can and none of them accepted the idea of a possibility that there are some sort of evil spiritual beings.

I believe that God is good and that He/She cares about us being good. I believe that when we are in pain that God is feeling that pain as well iregardles of who feels that pain.
I believe that eather everyone will be forgiven or that those who don't if that is the case will simply cease to exist. I believe that hell is improbable.

I believe that Islamic fundamentalism or things like Jehowas witnese refusing blood transfusion is bad. So I supose I can't be a JW.

I have chaged my mind about what I believe in more than once because I am very open minded or at least I think I am.

I admit that I could be wrong and maybe there are things like Hell, etc.

I like how Deepak Chopra says that we will all be OK in the end, his vows of non violence, peacefulnes, etc.

I believe that God wants us to be vegans( I am not one/to week).

Can someone help me label my self please.

Thanks

You'd make a good liberal Christian or Unitarian Universalist

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
You sound like a Monotheist or Theist. There is no religion that specifically requires all that believes the same as you do.

You are spiritual, just as I am.