• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What a stupid picture

ronki23

image.jpeg

This picture implies the USA and Arab countries are in some grand conspiracy to destroy the Middle East.

The reason it's stupid is most of the Arab powerhouses are in this picture. The official stance is Muslim countries hate Israel and are anti Semitic yet a bunch of them are working together. How can they be Zionist countries if they don't recognise and boycott Israel? Saudi Arabia doesn't even allow Jews- if I'm not mistaken Qatar doesn't either.

Another reason it's stupid is that it's somehow responsible for ISIS. Well, if that's so you can't solely blame America.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
No, it's not a grand conspiracy. It's that the actions of the US and the Sunni states together are part of the reason the terrorists are running around the region causing trouble.
You see? U and I agree on things at times:p

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Does Islam have any role in all of this? Adolph Hitler and Heinrich Himmler praised Islam as a religion of warriors instead of slaves.

leov

View attachment 32169

This picture implies the USA and Arab countries are in some grand conspiracy to destroy the Middle East.

The reason it's stupid is most of the Arab powerhouses are in this picture. The official stance is Muslim countries hate Israel and are anti Semitic yet a bunch of them are working together. How can they be Zionist countries if they don't recognise and boycott Israel? Saudi Arabia doesn't even allow Jews- if I'm not mistaken Qatar doesn't either.

Another reason it's stupid is that it's somehow responsible for ISIS. Well, if that's so you can't solely blame America.
Add Russia and Iran. It is a con game to stabilize oil prices.

sooda

Veteran Member
View attachment 32169

Lots of Jews travel in Saudi Arabia for business. They travel on US passports and have Saudi sponsors.

sooda

Veteran Member
Perhaps they just wanted their Oil?

You're right.. Hitler wanted to control the oilfields from the Caspian to the Persian Gulf. It was called Plan Orient. He considered Arabs inferior mud people. Ultimately ALL the Arab states signed on with the Allies by 1939.

Ellen Brown

You're right.. Hitler wanted to control the oilfields from the Caspian to the Persian Gulf. It was called Plan Orient. He considered Arabs inferior mud people. Ultimately ALL the Arab states signed on with the Allies by 1939.

It is odd to me, because I'm told that before Saddam, Iraq was sort of a cultural center. Many of the Arabs that I have met seemed inured to tribalism with strange customs. Fingernails being the food of Daemons and they living in the Bathroom, is just one example. One Saudi guest I had insisted on keeping the Bathroom door shut. One night I cooked a very good steak, medium rare, more cooked than I care for. Along with that was potatoes and spinach. It was a disaster. I let him stay with me but after that I told him that his food was up to him.

This new batch of Muslim College Students that have come to town seem strange. I don't try to meet them any more. Sad.

sooda

Veteran Member
It is odd to me, because I'm told that before Saddam, Iraq was sort of a cultural center. Many of the Arabs that I have met seemed inured to tribalism with strange customs. Fingernails being the food of Daemons and they living in the Bathroom, is just one example. One Saudi guest I had insisted on keeping the Bathroom door shut. One night I cooked a very good steak, medium rare, more cooked than I care for. Along with that was potatoes and spinach. It was a disaster. I let him stay with me but after that I told him that his food was up to him.

This new batch of Muslim College Students that have come to town seem strange. I don't try to meet them any more. Sad.

Demons in the bathroom? Fingernails?

ronki23

No, it's not a grand conspiracy. It's that the actions of the US and the Sunni states together are part of the reason the terrorists are running around the region causing trouble.

The Western Alliance is doing the destroying because of the greed for Oil.

Add Russia and Iran. It is a con game to stabilize oil prices.

So if everyone is 'bad' then Muslims have no reason to hate America or be anti Semitc

Earthtank

You think its a conspiracy? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA let me hook you up with this Nigerian Prince what will wire you $100M, all he needs is your social security number

Stanyon

WWMRD?

Amin Al-Husseini?

Last edited:

ronki23

He met with Hitler all of ten minutes to ask to slow the massive Jewish immigration to Palestine. The population had already doubled with immigrants in the previous 15 years.

Amin Al-Husseini?

Hitler's Mufti was a Palestinian and hated the influx of Jews but the only Muslims they could recruit were Bosnians. However, Iraq and Syria's Baathist parties were founded by Nazis

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 0

sooda

Veteran Member
Hitler's Mufti was a Palestinian and hated the influx of Jews but the only Muslims they could recruit were Bosnians. However, Iraq and Syria's Baathist parties were founded by Nazis

LOLOL The Baathists were founded by a Christian.

The party was founded on 7 April 1947 as the Arab Ba'ath Party by Michel Aflaq (an Antiochian Christian), Salah al-Din al-Bitar (a Sunni Muslim), and the followers of Zaki al-Arsuzi (an atheist) in Damascus, Syria, leading to the establishment of the Syrian Regional Branch.