• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What’s wrong with these people

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Maybe YOU might quit talking about who is a Christian and who isn't. How about that? Matthew 10:22-24

But, you're cute. :D

Maybe you might quite dictating another persons faith
Romans 15:7

And quit with the smarm too

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
@ChristineM

In your opinion, I am wrong. Correct? And is it alright that you think so?

In my opinion, a person who goes on sinning intentionally isn't a Christian. And? Is it not alright that I think so?

ChristineM

Premium Member
@ChristineM

In your opinion, I am wrong. Correct? And is it alright that you think so?

In my opinion, a person who goes on sinning intentionally isn't a Christian. And? Is it not alright that I think so?

You really dont understand do you?

No, not correct . You are entitled to whatever opinion makes you happy.

However all those christians you judge as not worthy tobe christian also are entitled to their opinion. And there are far more of them than there are of you

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You really dont understand do you?

No, not correct . You are entitled to whatever opinion makes you happy.

However all those christians you judge as not worthy tobe christian also are entitled to their opinion. And there are far more of them than there are of you
There you go again! I never said anyone is not worthy to be Christian. I believe that it is God's will that all will find the way, the truth and the life.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Does anyone really believe that a person can go the way of truth but think that lying is OK? It is actually so stupid an idea, that it is making me laugh.

ChristineM

Premium Member
There you go again! I never said anyone is not worthy to be Christian. I believe that it is God's will that all will find the way, the truth and the life.

You have done nothing but judge and deny christianity to anyone you feel is unworthy.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Does anyone really believe that a person can go the way of truth but think that lying is OK? It is actually so stupid an idea, that it is making me laugh.

You forgot to capitalise the word truth and enclose it in quotes to distinguish it from the accepted definition of truth

Truth : that which is true or in accordance with fact or reality.

Most christians are perfectly ok with lying

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Most christians are perfectly ok with lying
This supposed fact amazes me. Of all the people I know, I am not aware of any who identify themselves to me as Christian but I believe that none of them would admit that lying is perfectly ok. Why would anyone admit that?

To be with anyone who is perfectly ok with lying how do you know what they say is true?

ChristineM

Premium Member
So, tell us, please. Do you believe that thieves deserve your respect?
What for?

Straw man. But no i don't, nor do liars, rapists, murderers, child abusers, muggers. Check on US prison records to see that more Christians, in relation to the average population of Christians, are incarcerated than any other faith.