• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wes

Wes

Hello, my name is wes and I have been studying religion, philosophy, and liturature for quite a long time now, I am acutally joing with the hope of finding some nice intelligent conversation.
Thank you and I look forward to speaking with all of you.

Rex

Founder
I'm sure you will find that here Wes.

Join on in the convo's when you get a chance!

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Great to have you on board Wes. If you have been studying religion and philosophy, you are in the right place! If it's logic and rational thought you are looking for - hold on to your hat!!

TVOR

Rex

Founder
The Voice of Reason said:
Great to have you on board Wes. If you have been studying religion and philosophy, you are in the right place! If it's logic and rational thought you are looking for - hold on to your hat!!

TVOR

Bwahaha.. Your in trouble now!! :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Welcome, Wes! Glad to have you here!

The Voice of Reason said:
If it's logic and rational thought you are looking for - hold on to your hat!!

TVOR
Uhoh, does this mean we actually have to think?! I didn't know we were supposed to be doing that...:confused:

robtex

Veteran Member
Great to meet you Wes. Give us some background. What is UCC and what drew you to it. What are a couple of hobbies and what are you hoping to find on a religious forum?

Ceridwen018

Bienvenidos Wes! You've certainly come to the right place! Tread carefully, lest you become completely engulfued in addiction to posting as many already have ;)