• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Welp

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I told a few folk on here already in the PMs but im salty enough imma post it here. I apparently have a half sister. She is 9. No one told me. My mom i aint talk to in years until I got back in touch last year. You'd think she'd tell me as soon as possible but no. She delayed telling me till yesterday. Im annoyed about that. But then again I haven't been able to that whole year talk much with my mom and she did hint at it one time. Still mom shouldve told me earlier and im tempted to strangle her for not telling me.

I want to get the kid a gift when I visit. All I know about the kid is her name, she's mixed, she's 9 years old, has long hair, and likes dancing, singing and soccer. I can't wait to talk to my mom again cuz I got a lot of questions. She had to hang up before I could finish asking questions.

I think I'll get her a mic or something. I dont know.

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Karaoke sets are great for those who receive them but not so much for the people around them. It's akin to buying a toy drum set.

PureX

Veteran Member
I told a few folk on here already in the PMs but im salty enough imma post it here. I apparently have a half sister. She is 9. No one told me. My mom i aint talk to in years until I got back in touch last year. You'd think she'd tell me as soon as possible but no. She delayed telling me till yesterday. Im annoyed about that. But then again I haven't been able to that whole year talk much with my mom and she did hint at it one time. Still mom shouldve told me earlier and im tempted to strangle her for not telling me.

I want to get the kid a gift when I visit. All I know about the kid is her name, she's mixed, she's 9 years old, has long hair, and likes dancing, singing and soccer. I can't wait to talk to my mom again cuz I got a lot of questions. She had to hang up before I could finish asking questions.

What a wonderful surprise!

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them

Oh I forgot one thing. The kid's birthday is in July. Maybe i can get my mom to get me a plane ticket and I can get my ID sorted out so I can visit then

Edited cuz I forgot the rules of travel and put passport instead of ID. My mom lives in the states i dont need a passport

Last edited: