• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Well Met!

Beard-A-Bear

Greetings, all! My name is Keith, I'm in my late 20s, and I live in South Central Pennsylvania. I'm a college student majoring in information technology while supporting myself by working in the "wonderful" world of retail. I've been a Heathen, specifically of the Norse-Gaelic variety, for about 13 years and a pagan in general for about 14-15 years. Politically, I identify as a centrist who tends to lean a bit to the left. My hobbies and interests include strategy games, the great outdoors, and heavy metal music. I look forward to getting to know all of you! Thank you for having me.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Cool! Welcome to RF! While we've been in the Pagan scene for a similar number of years, looks like you stumbled upon it much earlier in life than I did. Though if you're anything like most in the movement, your heart and soul was in it before you knew there was such a thing as contemporary Paganism as a live religious option, yeah? :D

What inspired you about the Norse gods?

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome!

I recommend reading previous introduction threads, and there is some good information in there.

Read the forum rules, since they are a little different from most forums.

We also have Dir areas (Pronounced however you like*), and these have introductory information about various religious groups. Look for the posts called Sticky posts.

Posting in Dirs are mostly off limits except to particular people. You should follow this link https://www.religiousforums.com/account/ and add a check next to the box that says 'Neopagan'. That will give you access to your Dir.

If you have a serious question about another religion make a thread about it in the Religious Q&A area specifying what group its for in the subject heading.

If you want to debate something only do it in areas marked for debate. To summarize don't correct other posters unless its in a debate area, and be friendly and polite.

*The proper way to pronounce Dir is to jut out your lower jaw, using only your tongue to form the 'D'. Wrinkle your nose and open your nasal cavities wide and say 'Dur'.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Welcome to RF, sit back and enjoy the ride, dont forget about the staff free for all parties and i am pretty sure @Revoltingest will be along soon to offer you some bacon.

In the meantime enjoy some cakes
guide_perigord_fr_complet_150dpi_050_3.png

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Greetings, all! My name is Keith, I'm in my late 20s, and I live in South Central Pennsylvania. I'm a college student majoring in information technology while supporting myself by working in the "wonderful" world of retail. I've been a Heathen, specifically of the Norse-Gaelic variety, for about 13 years and a pagan in general for about 14-15 years. Politically, I identify as a centrist who tends to lean a bit to the left. My hobbies and interests include strategy games, the great outdoors, and heavy metal music. I look forward to getting to know all of you! Thank you for having me.

Welcome, and Skål, from a fellow Heathen.

Laika

Premium Member

Welcome to Religious forums Keith! I hope you have a great time here and best of luck with college! :)