• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Well, lookie here

Daemon Sophic

An old fart of an antitheist here deciding to try something new and see what kinds of ill logic this forum has to offer.

Howdy partners.
Howdy young one.

This here forum’s got ‘Muricans among it. So a lack of logic is certainly a frequent occurrence. :confused:
But they’re mostly friendly, and the mods keep it clean.
Enjoy, and have some Nanaimo bars. :D:cool:
9c1f2bc3-4c8a-4639-951b-5077e790b0d9_ultimate-nanaimo-bar_WebReady.jpg

Daemon Sophic

Okay...seriously...

You said...

So wouldn't that, by default, make the infinite unobservable universe yours?
OK most of the time I am in your corner; but this time I think you’re taking the grammar-Nazi thing a bit too far. o_O

If a servant says “My master is in the backyard.”, he does not mean that the master belongs to him (the servant). The term “my” in this case simply implies an association between the speaker and the subject. :cool:

Which is to say, Dude! Take a chill-pill.:rolleyes:

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
OK most of the time I am in your corner; but this time I think you’re taking the grammar-Nazi thing a bit too far. o_O

If a servant says “My master is in the backyard.”, he does not mean that the master belongs to him (the servant). The term “my” in this case simply implies an association between the speaker and the subject. :cool:

Which is to say, Dude! Take a chill-pill.:rolleyes:

Good point. You're absolutely right.

My apologies to @Power Stone.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
An old fart of an antitheist here deciding to try something new and see what kinds of ill logic this forum has to offer.

Howdy partners.

Hi there, no problem being an antitheist, they will take anyone here, for example, they let me join

Anyway welcome to RF, sit back, relax and enjoy the cake

e1bab78b3a3b9bdb00a87e7b39da3a78.jpg

The staff canteen will be open later for free meals

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
There are a number of atheists and anti-theists here. Just be polite and don't call people names (even when they deserve it).

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
So we all have to starve because you cannot control you bodily urges... Again. I think we need to promote someone else to head RF chef

Wait...

I'm supposed to be the chef? When they told me that I was in charge of the food, I interpreted an entirely different meaning...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This thread has been a classic RF welcome thrash thread.

I'm not an old fart but an alta kaker. There is a difference.

But from an alta one to an old one, welcome to RF.