• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Welcoming Newcomers into Our Virtual Home!

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
It's Saturday, which is the first day of the week where I'm from. Since we have new members on a weekly basis, I thought I would create a thread where we can welcome the members who joined throughout the week. Some of them don't start introduction threads, so this is a place for us to make them feel cozy in our virtual home.

If you are wondering how I'm able to see new members who haven't posted intro threads, I can do that via the admin CP. I look for new members who joined a week ago at most and who also have at least one post.

Let's get this started!

Kori

Dark Valkyrie...what's not to love?
O my Gosh teh Born-again Glompist knows my name!

Since I got here I planed a 10 day offensive to establish female dominance conquering different sections. Not all like the food section cause foodz are for weaklings, eat sand instead. And on on the 11th day I will rest.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
O my Gosh teh Born-again Glompist knows my name!

I'm an admin; I know everyone's name!

Since I got here I planed a 10 day offensive to establish female dominance conquering different sections. Not all like the food section cause foodz are for weaklings, eat sand instead. And on on the 11th day I will rest.

Looking forward to it. Your rest, that is. :p (Just kidding. Relax! :D)

Kori

Dark Valkyrie...what's not to love?

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 115

Wynnie

Seasoned Witch
Evening all! I'm just heading off to bed for the night, but I thought I'd pop in and say Hello, since I just joined tonight. No posts yet.

I'll be back at a later time and tell you all more. G'nite!