• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Welcome Migrants To Italy!

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I just make notes in my diary. Threat? Token of things which are here.
In what way is her racial background relevant or noteworthy? You thought it worthwhile enough to mention, so how about elaborating further?
BTW, don't conflate race, religion, and culture; they're all different things.

leov

In what way is her racial background relevant or noteworthy? You thought it worthwhile enough to mention, so how about elaborating further?
BTW, don't conflate race, religion, and culture; they're all different things.
There are many signs, two of them are kind of archetypical : Obama's presidency and Royal Harry - Markel union. Milestones in Kalergi plan.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
There are many signs, two of them are kind of archetypical : Obama's presidency and Royal Harry - Markel union. Milestones in Kalergi plan.

Going in reverse order, the Kalergi plan is a racist, white nationalist hate agenda which I utterly reject.

As far as the first two go, I salute them and add my salute for the rapidly growing incident of intermarriage, at least in the USA

PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-12.png

leov

Going in reverse order, the Kalergi plan is a racist, white nationalist hate agenda which I utterly reject.

As far as the first two go, I salute them and add my salute for the rapidly growing incident of intermarriage, at least in the USA

PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-12.png
Have no comment, in my book if people love each other race does not matter...

Cooky

Veteran Member
My great great great grand parents are German. The UK is built on invasions, Danes, Saxons, Romans (That's your lot Estro!!) etc, etc.
Populations move and races interbreed. Get over it.
I know, leaving the EU will mean a big increase in African and Asian immigrants for UK

Only thing is, who knows what direction the culture will head..? The eventual result could wind up being something very undesirable... Like a theocracy... Or something ten times colder than the worst communism ever was.

...Or maybe total run-down poverty for all. Nobody can know, and the uncertainty is a gamble. And nobody is offering any reassurance.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Do some people think it's impossible for things to get bad? Maybe some think it can't get worse than what we've seen in history..? I think it can. I think there is no 'low' that can't be outdone.

Remember... What happens 400 to 500 years from now is TOTALLY our responsibility. We're here in our time, and the future depends entirely on what we do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob Jones

Prove It!
More migrants have once again flooded Italy and yesterday almost 500 displaced people made it to Greece. These are fake refugees who like their Mexican Border friends are nothing more than opportunist. There are two solutions, build a bridge or initiate a humane naval blockade.

Notanumber

A Free Man
More migrants have once again flooded Italy and yesterday almost 500 displaced people made it to Greece. These are fake refugees who like their Mexican Border friends are nothing more than opportunist. There are two solutions, build a bridge or initiate a humane naval blockade.

How many of those will eventually be entitled to move to the UK if we don’t leave the EU PDQ?