• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Welcome Compuserve Friends . . .

John D. Brey

It was deleted within 10 minutes of me posting it (probably as Spam) and I've been shut out of the forum. I sent a PM to the head of the forum to ask if there is an alternative, but I'm not expecting anything.

That's admittedly disappointing but nothing I can do about it. :(

. . . Thanks for trying. There are some systems operators over there who are so arrogant and evil that they would delete any link to a new forum. They think they own the participants there. And see any outsiders as tinkering with their little Sea-monkey terrarium. . . It's a large part, imo, of why the forums are failing.

John

Last edited:

Mel B

The Compuserve Religion Forum is closing next month. I've invited all the members to come here as their new home. Please welcome them. They will be thin and hungry as Compuserve hasn't feed them well in some time.

John

Don't forget to tell everyone the new CompuServe forums are up and running and you're very active on the religion forum.