• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Weirdest thing you've done/ experienced... ever

Renji

Just a small info about me:
When I was just 4 years old, my mom has a small collection of dolls... and I actually play with it. :D There's one time that my aunt visited our house and caught me playing the dolls. She was holding her laughter and told me " Baek Jo (my Korean name) , guys aren't supposed to play dolls." :p I felt a bit shy after knowing that.:D

So, what's your story?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm going thru it now.
Once pretty well off, the commercial real estate crash has me considering bankruptcy.
I never imagined that I & many others I know would be on the verge of losing dang near everything.
Weird times indeed.

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
That's the weirdest thing you've done?! Come over to the Birdhouse for Weird Bootcamp.

Lessee, I....

tattooed someone when I have zero training with a tattoo gun.
stunned three people with a stun gun. For fun. They asked me to, though.
had sex in a church.
lost a fruit-throwing war with a monkey at Ngorongoro Crater. Little bugger.

And so many things I won't post online.... :D

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
I'm going thru it now.
Once pretty well off, the commercial real estate crash has me considering bankruptcy.
I never imagined that I & many others I know would be on the verge of losing dang near everything.
Weird times indeed.

Oh no! Understandable.:hugehug:

A

angellous_evangellous

One time I woke up, and I was naked in my math class.

(in high school)

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Does it have something to do with metal bikinis?
Strangely, no. But looking back, I kinda wish it had.

Okay... here's the weirdest thing I can think of that I don't mind sharing in public:

I once made wine from gummi bears. And I actually tried it... even after smelling it.

To this day, it's still the worst taste I've ever experienced.

Renji

That's the weirdest thing you've done?! Come over to the Birdhouse for Weird Bootcamp.

Lessee, I....

tattooed someone when I have zero training with a tattoo gun.
stunned three people with a stun gun. For fun. They asked me to, though.
had sex in a church.
lost a fruit-throwing war with a monkey at Ngorongoro Crater. Little bugger.

And so many things I won't post online.... :D

According to a survey, it's one of the best places to do it... I just don't know why. For sanctification I guess!:p

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
Weirdest thing would probably be convincing my friends I was demonically possessed. Didn't take that much effort either.

Renji

Weirdest thing would probably be convincing my friends I was demonically possessed. Didn't take that much effort either.

I wanted to do the same. Unfortunately, I'm kinda naturally possessed. If I act it out, it will be overacting!:p