• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Weirdest laws I've ever heard of...

chineqa

1) One which I think is the weirdest of all is that it is illegal to shoot a buffallo out of the 2nd story of a comfort inn.

2) Alaska... In Fairbanks, it is illegal to feed alcoholic beverages to a moose. While it is legal to shoot bears, waking sleeping bears for the purpose of taking a photograph is prohibited. A law in Fairbanks, does not allow moose to have sex on city streets.

3)California... In Los Angeles, a man may legally beat his wife with a leather strap, as long as it is less than two inches wide, or she gives him permission to use a wider strap. It is a misdemeanor to shoot at any kind of game from a moving vehicle, unless the target is a whale. In Pacific Grove, "molesting" butterflies can result in a $500 fine. In Pasadena, it is illegal for a secretary to be alone in a room with her boss. It is illegal to set a mousetrap without a hunting license. In Long Beach, it is illegal to curse on a mini-golf course. In San Francisco, it is illegal to wipe one's car with used underwear. It is illegal to cry on the witness stand in Los Angeles courts. In Ventura County, cats and dogs are not allowed to have sex without a permit. In Los Angeles, a man is legally entitled to beat his wife with a leather belt or strap, but the belt can't be wider than 2 inches, unless he has his wife's consent to beat her with a wider strap. Consent should be given prior to the event, as is carefully stipulated.

Those are all I can think of right now... Whatddaya you guys think?
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,'Zurich BT',sans-serif][/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,'Zurich BT',sans-serif][/font]

Aqualung

Tasty
Yeah, sure, those are weird, alright, but I bet you've never come into contact with them. In my home state, you're required to have wind sheild wipers, but you're not required to have a windsheild.

kevmicsmi

In Boulder Co it is illegal to smoke cigarettes outside, but you are allowed to shoot up heroin in the streets!....maybe not, but it seems like it!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I posted one last night and something happened. Oh well.
In Indiana, a male who is 18 or older, can be charged with statutory rape if he has a female passanger in his car, who is under 18, and has her shoes and socks off.