• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Weird and Funny Things Your Pets Do

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
My cat has gotten in the habit of following me into the bathroom when I take a shower. He sits on the edge of the bathtub on the outside of the curtain, and literally licks the shower curtain's moisture from the shower. :tearsofjoy:

Then when I get out of the shower, he meows loudly at me till I pick him up and hold him. I assume it's because he likes the warmth? :tearsofjoy:

What weird or funny things does your pet do?

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
I knew a cat that would want to hide under the Christmas tree, then come running out just to apparently try to scare the owner. Crazy stuff.

Cats go nuts around Christmas trees. Thankfully ours is small and fake so it gets mostly ignored.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
My cat, Mouser, thought he was a dog. He'd come running when called, sit up and beg for treats, catch the treats in his mouth, and if I was late coming home from work, he would sit by the door and meow until I got home.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Our cat made a decent attempt to eat fridge magnets.

He never learns standing behind you will see him stood on.

He eats spicy noodles.

He once tried to catch a bee.

Our cat is broken.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Our first dog opened the cupboard one day while we were gone and ate a bag of flour. When we got home, the water dish was empty, flour was caked around her muzzle and she had a sore belly. After that we put latches on the kitchen drawers.

She was also a counter surfer and ate a quiche one day. Another time she ate a box of Girl Scout cookies.

This was a follow on to her puppyhood where she tried to eat a wall and ate a hole in a mattress.

We eventually learned to put everything out of reach