• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Weight Watchers

Riders

Anyone here on Weight Watchers? I just joined again for I don't know how many times last week. This time I joined the internet version so I can do my program on the net. I may change to doing it in person in a few weeks after my wound goes away.

My wound care Dr. screamed at me for binging for 2 weeks on fast food and my wound came back YIKES!

I know I was at 295 now at 292, it's going down. It's hard not to over eat in this pandemic, can't go anywhere. Now that I have a wound I will be very vulnerable, so outside of seeing my Dr. I wont be going anywhere till my wound goes away. I hope in the next couple of weeks, it will heal up.

My Dr. said I am in line to get Gain gren in my wound area yikes! That would mean a long hospital stay, just what I don't need!

Anyways, I'm counting my points doing ok.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Anyone here on Weight Watchers? I just joined again for I don't know how many times last week. This time I joined the internet version so I can do my program on the net. I may change to doing it in person in a few weeks after my wound goes away.

My wound care Dr. screamed at me for binging for 2 weeks on fast food and my wound came back YIKES!

I know I was at 295 now at 292, it's going down. It's hard not to over eat in this pandemic, can't go anywhere. Now that I have a wound I will be very vulnerable, so outside of seeing my Dr. I wont be going anywhere till my wound goes away. I hope in the next couple of weeks, it will heal up.

My Dr. said I am in line to get Gain gren in my wound area yikes! That would mean a long hospital stay, just what I don't need!

Anyways, I'm counting my points doing ok.

Not wishing to cause confusion, but have you considered Slimming World? It can be very effective and because it's not based on calorie counting there is no limit on how much you can eat each day (of the right kinds of foods, of course). Just a thought.

Riders

Not wishing to cause confusion, but have you considered Slimming World? It can be very effective and because it's not based on calorie counting there is no limit on how much you can eat each day (of the right kinds of foods, of course). Just a thought.

Thanks . Any kind of advice for meal plans is welcome here.