• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

wedding bells wo wo wo!!!!

jewscout

Religious Zionist
well finally after 6 years of dating my best friends Alex and Devon are FINALLY engaged!!!!!

It's about frigin time!!!!!!

and if i'm not the Best Man Knockout i'm gonna crack some skulls...i've been in this crap since before it started....

i'm so happy!!

MAZEL TOV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Actually, I have a slight preference for "mazal" since returning from Israel. My congratulations to you friends!

Watcher

The Gunslinger
Aww...I was kinda hoping it was your own wedding;)
Very cool though.
Congrats to your friend!:bounce

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
jewscout said:
well finally after 6 years of dating my best friends Alex and Devon are FINALLY engaged!!!!!

It's about frigin time!!!!!!

and if i'm not the Best Man Knockout i'm gonna crack some skulls...i've been in this crap since before it started....

i'm so happy!!

MAZEL TOV!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow! I've always wanted to attend a Jewish wedding. (There aren't too many of them here in Salt Lake City.) How do I go about getting an invite? :)

johnnys4life

Pro-life Mommy
On second thought, 6 years is probably too long to wait. I'm not saying anyone should be like me and tie the knot after 6 months...but that is a long time.

It is probably no use to run now! I hope they realize how serious and difficult marriage is. Good marriages you don't get out of alive, and bad ones you get out of alive and only wish you were dead!! The best advice I've ever been given is that the way to stay married forever is never to divorce - even when you want to! That and the grace of God are the main things keeping my marriage togethor.

Boy, aren't I just the little hopeless romantic today.:rolleyes: