• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We need to stop Chinese communist party persecution of Falun gong

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
have to be done while sleeping
Falun Dafa practitioners are always cultivating even while they are sleeping. It's one reason why it is so popular. People report making a lot of progress in a short amount of time. This is ( in theory ) because cultivation occurs 24/7.

shmogie

Please read the article before you comment.
Why is Falun Gong persecuted in China? | FalunInfo

It is important that this persecution is stopped as soon as possible because what the CCP(Chinese communist party) trying to do is to disable everyone who stands against them, and we can no longer tolerate this.
We as free people have to start a campaign against evil and CCP is truly evil.

Amanaki stand with Falun Gong practitioners
You don't think that persecution of Christians and Muslims should be stopped as well ?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
You don't think that persecution of Christians and Muslims should be stopped as well ?

giphy.gif

Who said or even implied that??!

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I really doubt that handing out flyers is going to help. The Chinese government will just ignore them and jail anyone distributing them in China. And anything outside of China will be simply ignored (and other government told to stay out of their business).

As Mao said: power flows through the barrel of a gun. Those that have the guns will ultimately make the rules, especially in China.

BTW, this is NOT support China's practices at all. It's just noting that handing out flyers is ineffective.
I can only tell what my understanding of what a Falun Gong practitioner should do except for the cultivation of mind and body, there is a lot more going on than what I know of today within the practitioners and what they do. As I stated earlier, I just started this cultivation and still have many things to read up on and learn before I would be able to give answers that can explain in a good way.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Are you suggesting that simply making people aware of the abuse will stop it? How so? Do you think the CCP will disband because people are aware of their abuses?
No this is not what i say. But one part of being a Falun Gong practitioner is to expose CCP evil deeds, but our main part is the cultivation of mind and body, and this will make it possible to resist the evil deeds and fight evil on a higher level. What we experience here on earth is only one tiny bit of what actually going on. Falun Gong is not a religion, but a cultivation path. So since I just started this form of cultivation, mostly what I will say will be on a very low-level understanding of the full truth Falun Gong speaking about. So the best is to wist websites and of course read the book that is the teaching.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Of course, I think all forms of persecution should be stoped of anyone who experiences it. The article was about Falun Gong's persecution so that was the main issue of this thread. But i can include every religion and cultivation path that is going through the same.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Usually people who think nothing can be done but who oppose lack patience. China needs to pay an economic cost for suppressing minorities and anyone who disagrees with the dictator. China needs to learn that the world opposes their practices. The facts need to be circulated in China. Sooner or later their oppression will crumble. The most important part is to not lose heart and give up but to be willing to keep pressure on no matter how long it takes.

danieldemol

Premium Member
I really doubt that handing out flyers is going to help. The Chinese government will just ignore them and jail anyone distributing them in China. And anything outside of China will be simply ignored (and other government told to stay out of their business).

As Mao said: power flows through the barrel of a gun. Those that have the guns will ultimately make the rules, especially in China.

BTW, this is NOT support China's practices at all. It's just noting that handing out flyers is ineffective.
Personally I do see criticism of wicked regimes as effective.

Communism was overthrown in Russia because it lost the support of the people.

High profile critique of these regimes slowly undermines their support and they can only continue with a sufficient baseline of support.

I think the real reason they are so sensitive to such high profile criticism is an awareness of this.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Personally I do see criticism of wicked regimes as effective.

Communism was overthrown in Russia because it lost the support of the people.

High profile critique of these regimes slowly undermines their support and they can only continue with a sufficient baseline of support.

I think the real reason they are so sensitive to such high profile criticism is an awareness of this.

I think that criticism only undermines internal support if those inside have access to the critique.

And, there has to be general agreement within the society that 'freedom to criticize' is more valuable than the 'chaos' that comes from allowing such criticism.

Related to this is the deep, deep fear the Chinese have of chaos. In part, that is a rational response to the chaos they have had in their past. They also have a very deep pride for their own culture and are very sensitive concerning *any* outside culture criticizing it. These two aspects of Chinese culture make it very easy for the government to label critics as 'trouble makers' and to have the support of the vast majority of people inside China.