• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We need to stop Chinese communist party persecution of Falun gong

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Please read the article before you comment.
Why is Falun Gong persecuted in China? | FalunInfo

It is important that this persecution is stopped as soon as possible because what the CCP(Chinese communist party) trying to do is to disable everyone who stands against them, and we can no longer tolerate this.
We as free people have to start a campaign against evil and CCP is truly evil.

Amanaki stand with Falun Gong practitioners

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Please read the article before you comment.
Why is Falun Gong persecuted in China? | FalunInfo

It is important that this persecution is stopped as soon as possible because what the CCP(Chinese communist party) trying to do is to disable everyone who stands against them, and we can no longer tolerate this.

I agree, although one problem is that our own governments in the West have been kissing up to China for decades now. Our history has shown numerous examples where we support any regime in which capitalists they can make some money. It doesn't matter what atrocities they're guilty of, or even that they're Communist.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I agree, although one problem is that our own governments in the West have been kissing up to China for decades now. Our history has shown numerous examples where we support any regime in which capitalists they can make some money. It doesn't matter what atrocities they're guilty of, or even that they're Communist.
It is true that the Government around the world see China as good but unfortunately the Chinese Communist Party is evil toward everything in its way

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It is true that the Government around the world see China as good but unfortunately the Chinese Communist Party is evil toward everything in its way

It may be that trend is changing, what with the recent actions by the U.S. government in responding to Chinese human rights abuses: China Rebukes House Bill Condemning Crackdown On Uighurs

Chinese officials have expressed outrage after the House passed a bill late Tuesday condemning Beijing's crackdown on China's Muslim Uighur minority.

The bipartisan bill, which passed the House in a 407-1 vote, condemns "gross human rights violations" against the Uighurs and calls for "an end to arbitrary detention, torture, and harassment of these communities inside and outside China."

Beijing has long vociferously objected to any perceived interference in its internal affairs, particularly in sensitive regions such as Tibet and Xinjiang, a restive region in China's west where the vast majority of the Uighurs live.

"The U.S. attempts to sow discord among various ethnic groups in China ... and contain China's growth," Hua Chunying, a spokesperson for China's Foreign Ministry, said in a statement. "But its attempt will never succeed."

In a way, by reading between the lines and examining the tone of these angry responses from the Chinese government, it makes them appear overly sensitive, thin-skinned, and unable to handle even the slightest of criticisms.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
It may be that trend is changing, what with the recent actions by the U.S. government in responding to Chinese human rights abuses: China Rebukes House Bill Condemning Crackdown On Uighurs

In a way, by reading between the lines and examining the tone of these angry responses from the Chinese government, it makes them appear overly sensitive, thin-skinned, and unable to handle even the slightest of criticisms.
Yes the CCP members are now less than how many Falun Gong cultivators there are in Mainland China, so the CCP does everything they can to harm and spread misinformation about Falun Gong and the teacher Li Hongzhi.
But when someone take time to study the Falun Gong cultivation practice, they will see that it is for the better of humanity, something that scare the CCP

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member

While it's great you and others stand with the Falun Gong, I don't see simply standing being effective in stopping persecution.

I'll grab my torch and pitchfork and stand with you guys, but what do we do next? How do you propose we conduct this "campaign?"

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
While it's great you and others stand with the Falun Gong, I don't see simply standing being effective in stopping persecution.

I'll grab my torch and pitchfork and stand with you guys, but what do we do next? How do you propose we conduct this "campaign?"
Every Friday night Falun Dafa practitioners cultivate virtuous thoughts in honor of their fallen and those who are subjugated by the Chinese government. I think it's at around 7:50 pm, PST each week.

That's what is done. Although, technically, it's done while sitting... :cool:

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Every Friday night Falun Dafa practitioners cultivate virtuous thoughts in honor of their fallen and those who are subjugated by the Chinese government. I think it's at around 7:50 pm, PST each week.

That's what is done. Although, technically, it's done while sitting... :cool:

Do you think this will be effective in stopping the subjugation and persecution?

Also, for me it would have to be done while sleeping. That's almost two hours past my bedtime.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
And don't forget the Uigers, the Tibetians, Tianamen Square, and soon, Hong Kong.

Are you proposing a military engagement with China? Or just an economic disengagement? Do you really see either as having a chance to be effective?

Or are we simply going to point and say 'That's bad!!'?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Oh, goody! Now we have an excuse to invade China. Fire up those Cruise missiles...

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

Spreading the true teaching of Falun Gong, and exposing the CCP killings that happens a lot in mainland China but also in many other countries where CCP trying to stop people from telling the truth about evil deeds done by the Communist party.
Within Falun Gong, we learn also to send righteous thoughts ( a part of the teaching)
Giving out flyers about the abuse, and also flyers about how people can help to teach about how evil is trying to take over this world

There are many ways to do the things needed to be done but understanding Falun Gong( for practitioners are very important)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
And don't forget the Uigers, the Tibetians, Tianamen Square, and soon, Hong Kong.

Are you proposing a military engagement with China? Or just an economic disengagement? Do you really see either as having a chance to be effective?

Or are we simply going to point and say 'That's bad!!'?
No military or active killing of others will be to benefit any of the groups you mention, nor will it help Falun Gong. Only a peaceful way of spreading the truth, by giving out flyers, teaching the Fa and cultivation of body and mind will be able to stop the evil forces.
If we were to fight back with force, we would not be any better then them. so no harm to anyone

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Do you think this will be effective in stopping the subjugation and persecution?

Also, for me it would have to be done while sleeping. That's almost two hours past my bedtime.
Cultivation of Falun Gone is also done by night even when you sleep :) But since there are many practitioners around the world, the spreading of the teaching and "fighting" the evil is an ongoing part all the time in every time zones

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
No military or active killing of others will be to benefit any of the groups you mention, nor will it help Falun Gong. Only a peaceful way of spreading the truth, by giving out flyers, teaching the Fa and cultivation of body and mind will be able to stop the evil forces.
If we were to fight back with force, we would not be any better then them. so no harm to anyone

I really doubt that handing out flyers is going to help. The Chinese government will just ignore them and jail anyone distributing them in China. And anything outside of China will be simply ignored (and other government told to stay out of their business).

As Mao said: power flows through the barrel of a gun. Those that have the guns will ultimately make the rules, especially in China.

BTW, this is NOT support China's practices at all. It's just noting that handing out flyers is ineffective.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Well, we can keep encouraging Congress and the president to continue passing resolutions and laws against China.

Maybe they can even outlaw China altogether. Why not? That would really rattle their cage. They really blew a fuse at the last resolution by Congress, so if we just keep goading them like this, they may go over the edge completely.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Spreading the true teaching of Falun Gong, and exposing the CCP killings that happens a lot in mainland China but also in many other countries where CCP trying to stop people from telling the truth about evil deeds done by the Communist party.
Within Falun Gong, we learn also to send righteous thoughts ( a part of the teaching)
Giving out flyers about the abuse, and also flyers about how people can help to teach about how evil is trying to take over this world

There are many ways to do the things needed to be done but understanding Falun Gong( for practitioners are very important)

Are you suggesting that simply making people aware of the abuse will stop it? How so? Do you think the CCP will disband because people are aware of their abuses?

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, we can keep encouraging Congress and the president to continue passing resolutions and laws against China.

Maybe they can even outlaw China altogether. Why not? That would really rattle their cage. They really blew a fuse at the last resolution by Congress, so if we just keep goading them like this, they may go over the edge completely.

Yes, the loss of face in the international community has some power, but not much.

I suspect that if criticism gets to be bad enough, they will simply (well, not so simple) pull back from international involvement. They have done that in the past. And *in China*, that is viewed positively for the most part; necessary to plant the seeds of growth later.

The only way the problems with all of these groups are going to change is if the people in power in China see it as in their own best interests to allow freedom. They have allowed a certain amount of economic freedom for exactly that reason. But to allow people to criticize the leaders is very, very far from being something they want. To allow other sources of power to develop is not going to happen willingly.

So, the question is how you are going to convince those in power to share power.

Good Luck.