• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We need the NWO

Frog

Cult of Kek.
So you consider the Holy Scriptures to be no more than spam?

Have you,the Frog, Readit, Readit, Readit?
Its indirected spam with no designated targets or assertions. Much like a fortune cookie
One should prefer when engaged in communication to use ones own constructed thoughts as his own base.

Last edited:

The Anointed

Its indirected spam with no designated targets or assertions.
One should prefer when engaged in communication to use ones own constructed thoughts as his own base.

An assertion is a declaration with no support or attempt at proof. So I must agree with your statement that the scriptures make no assertions, but only factual statements that will be proven, and the designated targets of all the prophets is to reveal the truth of that which is to occur in the future, as seen by the Omega, who descends into his past and reveals to those with eyes to see and ears to hear and minds that are not filled with aliens, that which to him, has already occurred.

Frog

Cult of Kek.
An assertion is a declaration with no support or attempt at proof. So I must agree with your statement that the scriptures make no assertions, but only factual statements that will be proven, and the designated targets of all the prophets is to reveal the truth of that which is to occur in the future, as seen by the Omega, who descends into his past and reveals to those with eyes to see and ears to hear and minds that are not filled with aliens, that which to him, has already occurred.
How many aliens are in your mind?

Frog

Cult of Kek.
Anybody can read wording in a book but, to find meaning out of it and communicate that meaning is another aspect.

The Anointed

Its indirected spam with no designated targets or assertions.

An assertion is a declaration with no support or attempt at proof. So I must agree with your statement that the scriptures make no assertions, but the designated targets of all the prophets is to reveal the truth of that which is to occur in the future

The Anointed

How many aliens are in your mind?

Only the one; "THE SON OF MAN," who, according to the concept of one directional linear time is still currently developing within his mother body of mankind, just as man had developed within the bodies of our animal ancestors.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
They are alien until the government decides to spill the beans. We know Hitler was working with flying saucer technology and the allies concealed it.
How do we "know" that? And even if true, how does "Hitler was working on it" equal "aliens"?

Frog

Cult of Kek.
How do we "know" that? And even if true, how does "Hitler was working on it" equal "aliens"?
There is a wealth of information online about Nazi UFO technology if you care to look. Sometimes even airs on television.
Anything foreign or unknown would equate to be called alien.

Kangaroo Feathers

There is a wealth of information online about Nazi UFO technology if you care to look. Sometimes even airs on television.
Anything foreign or unknown would equate to be called alien.
So no evidence behind your claim, then. Understood.

Frog

Cult of Kek.
Your claim, your burden of evidence. I'm not doing your homework for you.
I am not the middleman. Maybe you should go find him, his name is searchbar.
I only know what I know. Do your own homework.
If you want to talk about aliens than make a thread.

LMAO, my homework? have a nice day.

Last edited:

Kangaroo Feathers

I am not the middleman. Maybe you should go find him, his name is searchbar.
I only know what I know. Do your own homework.
If you want to talk about aliens than make a thread.

LMAO, my homework? have a nice day.
You're not the middle man, you're the one who made the claim.

Perhaps a demonstration...

Trump is a rapist, paedophile mutant with no frontal lobe. There's evidence for this claim, you go find it.

Last edited:

Frog

Cult of Kek.
You're not the middle man, your the one who made the claim.

Perhaps a demonstration...

Trump is a rapist, paedophile mutant with no frontal lobe. There's evidence for this claim, you go find it.
Actually all three of those statements on Trump are false and nobody on this forum including yourself can post any evidence or facts proving any 1 of them.

Kangaroo Feathers

Actually all three of those statements on Trump are false and nobody on this forum including yourself can post any evidence or facts proving any 1 of them.
Oh, so you make a claim, I go find evidence for it, but if I make a claim, I go find evidence for it?

See the problem yet?