• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We must tear down the Democratic Party!

Mindmaster

Premium Member
So, can we call for the destruction of the Democratic Party because it is a monument to racism and divisiveness? They literally founded the KKK, caused the Civil War because they wanted slaves, and Planned Parenthood was a eugenics program by a known racist called Margret Sanger, also a Democrat.

Apparently, we are all about tearing down statues but I feel this isn't the root cause - the root cause is the Democrats who have been on the wrong side of history OVER and OVER. Discuss?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
So, can we call for the destruction of the Democratic Party because it is a monument to racism and divisiveness? They literally founded the KKK, caused the Civil War because they wanted slaves, and Planned Parenthood was a eugenics program by a known racist called Margret Sanger.

Apparently, we are all about tearing down statues but I feel this isn't the root cause - the root cause is the Democrats who have been on the wrong side of history OVER and OVER. Discuss?

Kinda smells like this should be in the Jokes forum.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
I agree, destroy the two party system.

Don't take the comment to mean that I am pro-Republican Party or anything, it's just where I am at. If we are revising history by deleting the cancers of our past, let's start with the cancer in our present company who did wrong in the past.

Nous

Premium Member
So, can we call for the destruction of the Democratic Party because it is a monument to racism and divisiveness? They literally founded the KKK, caused the Civil War because they wanted slaves, and Planned Parenthood was a eugenics program by a known racist called Margret Sanger, also a Democrat.
Even if true, are you so confused to as to think that any elected Democrat today supports the KKK or eugenics?

Perhaps you should try to discern the difference between a statue to a Confederate general and a current political party. Would that be too difficult?

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Even if true, are you so confused to as to think that any elected Democrat today supports the KKK or eugenics?

Perhaps you should try to discern the difference between a statue to a Confederate general and a current political party. Would that be too difficult?

They support BLM and Muslim Brotherhood groups that are anti-Jew, that's racist. Like really racist, not the stupid crap leftists call racist.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We should destroy America and give all the land and all the wealth back to the Native Americans because of the crimes we committed. I'm sure with a little effort we can assign retroactive evil back to when Ogg bashed Mog with a rock.

The hate of the alt-right and other groups such as the KKK are well documented but that is a matter of now rather than the past.

Daemon Sophic

The problem seems to be that you are stuck in the past. Also you don't understand the main feature of either party as to what they represented back in the past or represent today.
So that you don't have to sweat it out, I will tell you.

It is not a matter of democratic or republican,
it is a matter of progressive versus conservative.​

Over and over and over throughout American history it has always been the conservative party who is on the wrong side of all events. Over 150 years ago the Democrats were the conservative party and the Republicans were the forward thinking progressives. So regardless of which party you actually have checked off on your voter registration card, the most important feature is that you should be "leaning forward" for the more progressive party, and doing your best to fight conservatism and all of the evils that it has and still does represent.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Quote all of the "anti-Jew" statements made an elected Democrat you can substantiate.

"Anti-Jew" is racist?

Jew is an ethnicity and Judaism is a religion, which most Jews would be involved in but may or not be. That still wouldn't affect their status as a Jew.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
We should destroy America and give all the land and all the wealth back to the Native Americans because of the crimes we committed. I'm sure with a little effort we can assign retroactive evil back to when Ogg bashed Mog with a rock.

The hate of the alt-right and other groups such as the KKK are well documented but that is a matter of now rather than the past.

We can't do that, because the Native-Americans held slaves as well. :D

The hatred of the BLM and the Muslim Brotherhood affliated groups is in the now as well, and the "alt-right" is just something the left media made up for anyone who is a nationalist, a non-traditional or gay conservative, or whatever. It's complete garbage that doesn't exist...

Mindmaster

Premium Member
The problem seems to be that you are stuck in the past. Also you don't understand the main feature of either party as to what they represented back in the past or represent today.
So that you don't have to sweat it out, I will tell you.

It is not a matter of democratic or republican,
it is a matter of progressive versus conservative.​

Over and over and over throughout American history it has always been the conservative party who is on the wrong side of all events. Over 150 years ago the Democrats were the conservative party and the Republicans were the forward thinking progressives. So regardless of which party you actually have checked off on your voter registration card, the most important feature is that you should be "leaning forward" for the more progressive party, and doing your best to fight conservatism and all of the evils that it has and still does represent.

I'm not stuck in the past at all, if the Dems want all the monuments to slavery or apparent racism destroyed I think think logically they should start with themselves first since they were founded on these principals. Their existence itself is a reminder of a darker time, so they should not exist. Statues aren't important at all, when the culprit is in our midst.

I don't consider myself a Republican either, I am a centrist leaning non-authoritarian Libertarian. :D

BSM1

What? Me worry?

They also nearly succeeded in defeating the Civil Rights Act in 1964.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
They also nearly succeeded in defeating the Civil Rights Act in 1964.

Dem. Sen. Robert Byrd filibustered for 14 hours, and only was defeated when the Dem Whip managed to get enough votes to overcome this.

Byrd was a KKK member, so we need to tear his statue in Washington, D.C. down as well.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Dem. Sen. Robert Byrd filibustered for 14 hours, and only was defeated when the Dem Whip managed to get enough votes to overcome this.

Byrd was a KKK member, so we need to tear his statue in Washington, D.C. down as well.

They even had a name: Dixiecrats.

The governors that fought integration the most strongest and loudest were also Democrats. So were most, if not all the police chiefs involved in the Selma and Montgomery Riots.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
They even had a name: Dixiecrats.

The governors that fought integration the most strongest and loudest were also Democrats. So were most, if not all the police chiefs involved in the Selma and Montgomery Riots.

If we must revise history to delete the racists, then we should start with the Democrats first - they are on the scene every time. :D