• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We Have Anti-Vaxers....Now We Even Have Anti-Testers

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You are being redirected...
Excerpted...
Gov. Brad Little of Idaho said that when he returns from his trip to the Mexican border, he will rescind executive orders issued by Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin that exempt K-12 schools, universities, and anyone with a conscientious objection from mandated vaccination and testing.

Little said on Tuesday evening that he would be "rescinding and reversing any actions taken by the Lt. Governor" when he returned to Idaho on Wednesday and that he had "not authorized the Lt. Governor to act on [his] behalf." McGeachin, who is acting governor in Little's absence, announced Tuesday that she had issued an executive order "fixing" Little's executive order on "vaccine passports."

McGeachin also tried to deploy the Idaho National Guard to the Mexican border but was informed by the Idaho National Guard's commanding general that she did not have the power to activate the troops for that purpose.

Little was on a visit to the southern border to converse with other Republican governors about the immigration issue when McGeachin issued the executive orders. In the absence of Little, McGeachin is the acting governor of Idaho until his return.

The two have clashed in the past, with McGeachin banning mask mandates while Little was out of the state in May. Little overturned the ban immediately upon returning to the state, calling the backdoor executive order an “irresponsible, self-serving political stunt.”

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
upload_2021-10-7_4-20-32.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The thing is that even those who have been vaccinated CAN get covid AND spread covid, hence it's all a joke how they deal with Covid IMO, totally inconsistent unless their POV is to impose and control, then it's all quite consistent

You're ignoring probability. After all I could have a bird crap on my head when I walk outside but what are the odds?

Minimizing risk is the goal since eliminating risk is impossible.

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
Maybe `they` think they are getting rid of some `old` ones .... yu tink ?

Nahhhhh...can't be !! .....any of it....not the Reps...nahhh...never !!!

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
It seems that the Lt Governor has both power & judgment issues.
Banning even testing requirements would mean allowing Covid
Marys to be out & about infecting many people.
Bad idea, I say.
Perhaps the Lt. Governor merely sees an opportunity to play to voters who might rethink who they'll vote for as Governor next time out.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
You are being redirected...
Excerpted...
Gov. Brad Little of Idaho said that when he returns from his trip to the Mexican border, he will rescind executive orders issued by Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin that exempt K-12 schools, universities, and anyone with a conscientious objection from mandated vaccination and testing.

Little said on Tuesday evening that he would be "rescinding and reversing any actions taken by the Lt. Governor" when he returned to Idaho on Wednesday and that he had "not authorized the Lt. Governor to act on [his] behalf." McGeachin, who is acting governor in Little's absence, announced Tuesday that she had issued an executive order "fixing" Little's executive order on "vaccine passports."

McGeachin also tried to deploy the Idaho National Guard to the Mexican border but was informed by the Idaho National Guard's commanding general that she did not have the power to activate the troops for that purpose.

Little was on a visit to the southern border to converse with other Republican governors about the immigration issue when McGeachin issued the executive orders. In the absence of Little, McGeachin is the acting governor of Idaho until his return.

The two have clashed in the past, with McGeachin banning mask mandates while Little was out of the state in May. Little overturned the ban immediately upon returning to the state, calling the backdoor executive order an “irresponsible, self-serving political stunt.”

These folks don't want the government telling them anything. Someday I fully think they will stop obeying traffic lights, signs and symbols. Heck, many already do that. Many private businesses don't want to turn away customers, so they won't enforce masks, and depending on the state, (*cough*Florida*cough*), you don't have to obey them anyway. What to do, what to do? So I guess craziness ensues when you have lawmakers with differing views having to work together, or rather, not having to work together. She is running herself, so she needs her group of crazies to ensure their votes in her favor.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
These folks don't want the government telling them anything. Someday I fully think they will stop obeying traffic lights, signs and symbols. Heck, many already do that. Many private businesses don't want to turn away customers, so they won't enforce masks, and depending on the state, (*cough*Florida*cough*), you don't have to obey them anyway. What to do, what to do? So I guess craziness ensues when you have lawmakers with differing views having to work together, or rather, not having to work together. She is running herself, so she needs her group of crazies to ensure their votes in her favor.
Aye, these "sovereign citizens"....ugh.