• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We Have a Winner!!

Daemon Sophic

As if there were any doubts. :rolleyes:

PolitiFact - Lie of the Year: Coronavirus downplay and denial

"President Donald J. Trump fueled confusion and conspiracies from the earliest days of the coronavirus pandemic. He embraced theories that COVID-19 accounted for only a small fraction of the thousands upon thousands of deaths. He undermined public health guidance for wearing masks and cast Dr. Anthony Fauci as an unreliable flip-flopper....
"...It was a symphony of counter narrative, and Trump was the conductor, if not the composer. The message: The threat to your health was overhyped to hurt the political fortunes of the president."

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
As if there were any doubts. :rolleyes:

PolitiFact - Lie of the Year: Coronavirus downplay and denial

"President Donald J. Trump fueled confusion and conspiracies from the earliest days of the coronavirus pandemic. He embraced theories that COVID-19 accounted for only a small fraction of the thousands upon thousands of deaths. He undermined public health guidance for wearing masks and cast Dr. Anthony Fauci as an unreliable flip-flopper....
"...It was a symphony of counter narrative, and Trump was the conductor, if not the composer. The message: The threat to your health was overhyped to hurt the political fortunes of the president."

I have just read the politifact page you linked to and can only say these people need to be held responsible for the excess deaths their misinformation has caused

Heyo

Veteran Member
I have just read the politifact page you linked to and can only say these people need to be held responsible for the excess deaths their misinformation has caused
Usually I hold a known, habitual liar less responsible than the people who believe him but in this case it were not only the gullible who suffered.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
so he should have stepped up to the mic and told the truth?

IT'S BAD!!!!
REALLY BAD!!!!
AND YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!

now go empty the grocery stores
buy all the toilet paper
and freezers
and sewing machines
and don't forget the 9m bullets

oh....hmmmmm

that happened anyway

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Usually I hold a known, habitual liar less responsible than the people who believe him but in this case it were not only the gullible who suffered.

In have no time for liars and when their lies cause damage or death then...