1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Featured We Can't Fix the World, So Now What?

Discussion in 'Religious Debates' started by The Reverend Bob, Jun 25, 2019.

1. wizanda

wizanda One Accepts All Religious Texts
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,767
    Religion:
    Øneness
    This is the point, the Pharisee have authored John, Paul, Simon the stone (peter), and these are anti-christ's teachings.

Luke 11:44 WEB Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like hidden graves, and the men who walk over them don’t know it.”
    Luke 17:10 WEB Even so you also, when you have done all the things that are commanded you, say, ‘We are unworthy servants. We have done our duty.’”

Ergon in Greek means the same as Karma in Sanskrit, actions, works, and deeds...

Thus we're judged by our overall character; like someone can be a religious do-gooder, yet could be a complete arsehole within (Matthew 6:22-23, Matthew 23:25-26).

God sees all actions, and our heart...To be saved we have to become enlightened (Daniel 12:3, Matthew 25:4).

In my opinion. :innocent:

#221 wizanda, Jul 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  2. BilliardsBall

BilliardsBall Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +639
    Religion:
    Messianic Jewish Christianity
    1) What was the motivation for Pharisee writers to tell me I'm saved apart from obedience to the Pharisees?
    2) What " " " " to say the Pharisees are stiff-necked unbelievers, and that Gentiles could be saved?

3. wizanda

Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,767
    Religion:
    Øneness
    What has happened, is Yeshua came to place the Curse of Moses (Deuteronomy 28) on the Jews, for their leaders paying 30 pieces of silver for their Messiah (Zechariah 11), thus divorcing them for a small price (Isaiah 50:1).

The Pharisees have rewritten the narratives to suit them, so Gentiles are grafted on to their defiled covenant. :oops:

Whereas Yeshua like the prophets condemned their sacrificial system, they established him as the ultimate sacrifice; missing the additional context of Isaiah 53:1, linking the whole thing with the Bed of Adultery in Isaiah 28:9-19, Rumor to Rumor, which Ezekiel 7:26 also confirms.

Yeshua came to show God doesn't require sacrifice (Matthew 9:13, Hosea 6:6, Matthew 12:7), people have to seek the wisdom from God, which is the meanings of his name (Yehoshua = Lord/Shall Save).

#223 wizanda, Jul 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  4. BilliardsBall

Ratings:
    +639
    Religion:
    Yes, Deut 28-30 is partially fulfilled due to rejection of Messiah.

No, Jesus has a different message and offers salvation directly, not through gaining gnostic wisdom, as explained in both testaments, IMHO.

5. wizanda

Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,767
    Religion:
    Øneness
    Since everyone just wants to argue thier point, not sure you're taking on board, God sent me from Heaven with the New Name of Christ (Sananda), the Name of the Pillar in the Temple of God (Archangel Sandalphon), and the name of the New Jerusalem (King Zion Elohim - Isaiah 52:7)... Plus all the other religions with specific name reference (Revelation 3:12).

The idea one needs to be abused by everyone again, and none listen properly before Judgement day is sad. :(

Yeshua taught unconditional love, and wisdom is the light from Heaven; it is just bad Pharsaic nonsense that has misled the whole world.

As for what you're calling Gnostic Wisdom, Yeshua taught first seek the Kingdom of God, and all things become open to us (Matthew 6:33), the wise and foolish Virgins (Matthew 25:1-13); this free gift mentality catches out all the hypocrites in the Bed of Adultery (Isaiah 28:9-21), and 'those quick to the spoils, who hasten to the prey' in the Snare (Isaiah 8, Zechariah 5, etc)...

Yet since people don't seek the wisdom in Yeshua's teachings (Matthew 7:24-27) they'll get nothing.

6. sojourner

sojourner Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006

Ratings:
    +4,102
    Religion:
    Christian/Shamanic
    Theologically speaking, that seems a little too Augustinian for me. I prefer Pelagius. When God created us, God said that we were "very good."

7. sojourner

sojourner Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006

Ratings:
    +4,102
    Religion:
    Christian/Shamanic
    It sounds like you think the only option is for us to solve the problems "our own way." But what about those who get out of their own way to solve problems? what about selfless solutions, rather than selfish solutions?

8. BilliardsBall

Ratings:
    +639
    Religion:
    Should we examine the verses that say WHEN people get a new name in Revelation? Please stop.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Wandering Monk

Wandering Monk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +645
    Religion:
    agnostic
    Back to the OP: I reject the premise that we can't fix the world.

We HAVE been fixing it for quite a while.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Vaziri

Vaziri Islamic Philosopher

Ratings:
    +37
    Religion:
    Islam
    Nothing is meant to be fixed. This experience has an equal amount of good and evil. Life is perception. Just a stage in eternal evolution.

11. wizanda

Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,767
    Religion:
    Øneness
    To fix anything properly we have to deal precisely with details; this lazy minded "woteva" mentality isn't good enough to understand, and is about to lead to destruction of life on earth, as we leave the ELites instead of ELohim to rule over us.

Isaiah 62:1-3 For Zion’s sake I will not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem’s sake I will not rest, until her righteousness shines out like the dawn, and her salvation like a burning lamp. 2 The nations will see your righteousness, and all kings your glory.You will be called by a new name, which Yahweh’s mouth will name. 3 and You will be a crown of beauty in Yahweh’s hand, and a royal diadem in your God’s hand.

Diadem in Hebrew is Zanyph, flock is Zan, David's flock is Zion.

Zion = Psalms 132:10-14 For your servant David’s sake, don’t turn away the face of your anointed one. 11 Yahweh has sworn to David in truth. He will not turn from it: “I will set the fruit of your body on your throne. 12 If your children will keep my covenant, my testimony that I will teach them, their children also will sit on your throne forever more.” 13 For Yahweh has chosen Zion. He has desired it for his habitation. 14 “This is my resting place forever. I will live here, for I have desired it.

The Lord chose David as his vessel in Psalms 89:19-21.

Psalms 89:19-21 Then you spoke in vision to your saints, and said, “I have given strength to the warrior. I have exalted a young man from the people. 20 I have found David, my servant. I have anointed him with my holy oil, 21 with whom my hand shall be established. My arm will also strengthen him.

Isaiah then paraphrases this in Isaiah 52:10-14... Showing that David was and is Yehoshua/Yeshua.

Isaiah 52:13-14 Behold, my servant will deal wisely. He will be exalted and lifted up, and will be very high. Just as many were astonished by him, for I anointed him more than others appearance, and his form more than a son of man.

In Isaiah 52:10 we had Yeshua Elohim, and in Isaiah 52:7 Zion Elohim...
    Both aspects of the One Divine Source sent by the Most High before judgement...

Take into account our name in Persian - Zand means Exegesis; thus God has sent me to help fix religious texts between us...

Yet as Revelation 2 & 3 presents, everyone has been mislead by Pharisaic teachings (Synagogue of Satan); thus this is as a thief before Armageddon, and then we just keep the Enlightened Saints.

This choice for mankind to fix its differences is open until then, thus the choice is yours everyone.

#231 wizanda, Jul 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  12. Marco Mara

Marco Mara "Do What Thou Wilt"

Ratings:
    +6
    Religion:
    Thelema
    Embrace your darkness and live.

13. BilliardsBall

Ratings:
    +639
    Religion:
    As a Jewish Christian, I can assure you, PHARISAIC teachings did not lead me to trust Jesus for salvation! Indeed, you can "learn, know" about the Pharisees/Saducees beating the Christ in the gospels and the apostles in Acts. I was recently in Jerusalem to see Caiaphas's home and where the apostles and Jesus were SCOURGED.

You are foregoing the true root and knowledge (Jesus as all, Jesus as mystery David) for gnostic knowledge, which is soundly repudiated by most NT authors, and speakers, including the Christ!

14. wizanda

Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,767
    Religion:
    Øneness
    So lets define what is the condenmable Pharisaic teaching, believing that "the death of the righteous can atone for sin", especially when someone is murdered (Mark 7:6-13)...

So you do not accept Yeshua's murder can count as atonement, and you acknowledge that only through following Yeshua's teachings can we be accepted, else we're already condemned?...

If we think Yeshua came to die for people, we're a Pharisee like John, Paul and Simon the stone (petros) taught.

Which is where the Ebionites with James and Jude stood against the false Phariasic Christianity.

Jude 1:11 Woe to them! For they went in the way of Cain (murdered our brother), and ran riotously in the error of Balaam (Micah 6:5-8 = God never has required sacrifice) for hire, and perished in Korah’s rebellion (standing against God).

#234 wizanda, Jul 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  15. BilliardsBall

Ratings:
    +639
    Religion:
    1) You keep implying I am lazy-minded--I'm not

2) This mindset you have is prideful, you have esoteric knowledge that many millions of Christians lack--that IS gnosticism (and has been heretical since the NT, which defines and reproves this heresy)

3) IMHO, trust in Jesus, not in my esoteric knowledge, saves

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. BilliardsBall

Ratings:
    +639
    Religion:
    Hang on a sec, the Pharisees around between Malachi and Jesus around the Seluecid period, including (I agree with you!) false priests.

Isaiah 53 and many other VERY clear passages show Messiah dies, atones.

17. wizanda

Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,767
    Religion:
    Øneness
    Isaiah 53 doesn't say we get atonement through death; Isaiah 53:10 says 'it makes him grieve when you making him into a sin offering' - as it defiles the Law...

Isaiah 53:11 says 'through his knowledge he turns many to righteousness'... And 'he shares his inheritance with the strong' (Isaiah 53:12) - if we ignore Yeshua's teachings we get nothing.

Believing a human being acts as the atonement, is morally wrong - like the Pharisees taught.
    Sorry didn't mean to, tho I do feel everyone is lazy brained in someway, else they'd not be down here near Hell before Judgement day.

#237 wizanda, Jul 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2019