• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We are offering our Lifetime Premium Membership at $30 instead of $75. To purchase simply click thi

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
What's up with hounding me every day to upgrade or become a member . . .

• Available Upgrades
    • 30.00 USD
  • Gift
    Lifetime Premium Membership Account * On Sale *
    This one time charge upgrades your account to premium membership for the lifetime of your account.
  • 3.95 USD per month
  • Monthly Premium Membership - Subscription
    Signing up for a Premium Membership account allows you to support RF and get rid of all advertisements on the site.
  • 5.00 USD for 1 month
  • Gift
    One Month Premium Membership
    Signing up for a Premium Membership account allows you to support RF and get rid of all advertisements on the site.
  • 20.00 USD per 6 months
  • Six Months Premium Membership - Subscription
    Signing up for a Premium Membership account allows you to support RF and get rid of all advertisements on the site. Save $10 when you purchase 6 Months in advance.
  • 5.00 USD for 6 months
  • Gift
    Six Months Premium Membership
    Signing up for a Premium Membership account allows you to support RF and get rid of all advertisements on the site. Save $10 when you purchase 6 Months in advance.
  • 35.00 USD per 12 months
  • One Year Premium Membership - Subscription
    Signing up for a Premium Membership account allows you to support RF and get rid of all advertisements on the site. Save $5 over 6 Months Premium when you buy a year in advance!
  • 25.00 USD for 1 year
    Gift
    One Year Premium Membership
    Signing up for a Premium Membership account allows you to support RF and get rid of all advertisements on the site. Save $5 over 6 Months Premium when you buy a y

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's called advertising. And it's much less intrusive than what I see on other sites. And I found enough value in RF that I ponied up the money.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I started to pony up.
But I discovered that I can't unless I give them my phone number. I won't even give that to most of my relatives.

And that was a couple of weeks ago, at $25. I guess I will just watch ads for gay cruises featuring hot guys in swim suits.
Tom

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I started to pony up.
But I discovered that I can't unless I give them my phone number. I won't even give that to most of my relatives.

And that was a couple of weeks ago, at $25. I guess I will just watch ads for gay cruises featuring hot guys in swim suits.
Tom
We've kept our land line for this purpose. Friends and close ones know our cellphone numbers. The landline is used for a number to ignore with some exceptions.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Pssst...
Staff automatically gets premium membership.
Tom
Far too high a price to pay.
Granted, they get infraction immunity, free food, limo service, & a key to the executive lavatory.
But they must occasionally work.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I started to pony up.

Tom

I don't remember giving out my phone number...

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I don't remember giving out my phone number...
Maybe you shouldn't shop online while black out drunk? ;)

I tried to use Paypal with a credit card and it wouldn't go through without my phone number. I don't do that sort of thing because I am old and a little paranoid about my own lack of net security skillz.
Tom