• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We Are God

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
What if we are God looking in at himself?

I created the universe and simply wanted to see what it was like to live inside it and play out as a human.

Apply yourself as the narrator to that.

mainliner

no one can de-borg my fact's ...NO-ONE!!

I created the universe and simply wanted to see what it was like to live inside it and play out as a human.

its right but far far FAR more complex than that. :)

immediately after the void god takes her first human breath AND her first subconscious thought ................think big empty space , just you, and nothing else ............ What would you do ?

putting yourself in others shoes is the way i like to gather my info :)

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
its right but far far FAR more complex than that. :)

immediately after the void god takes her first human breath AND her first subconscious thought ................think big empty space , just you, and nothing else ............ What would you do ?

putting yourself in others shoes is the way i like to gather my info :)
I like the way you think, my friend. I feel we may be in the same mind space :)

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

I suppose somebody has to do it. Everything seems far to busy to hold a decent conversation these days. ;0)

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
For me, there's no "what if". This is it. We are Universe/God realizing its/our own existence and looking into itself/ourselves.

Yup.

Also, here's a crazy thought I had. What if the unifying consciousness is traveling back and forth in time, and reincarnation is non-temporal? We all are the same consciousness. We all have been each other. There's no separation between us except different experiences. I hope it doesn't scare anyone... :)

True.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I like how theists can create such daft claims about god yet all of these claims are just wishful thinking on an even more wishful concept. I cant think which disease is more deadly in this day and age, theism or conservatism