• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We are all made of dead people.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I bought some delightful truffle cheese on saturday, very expensive but wow the aroma and taste of those truffles is to die for. That reminds me, Bertha really added to the flavour.
You're fortunate to have never met her....before her demise.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Philosophy is not science, it does not use scientific methods because woo cannot be observed
Well, so much for philosophy.......?

Why don’t you at least enrich yourself by at least understanding the claims of the proponents on that website. I understand materialist philosophy myself and glad I do.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Here's a website with a lot of what I call evidence: Afterlife Evidence

Further investigation, i claims science but there is no actual scientific approach, data or documented observations. It is essentially a fraud, a site that is lying to entice the gullible. It plays on misunderstanding, the little i have read under he heading 1. Modern physics and the afterlife misrepresents findings in quantum mechanics.

The site is an abomination of science.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Well, so mum
chh for philosophy.......?

Why don’t you at least enrich yourself by at least understanding the claims of the proponents on that website. I understand materialist philosophy myself and glad I do.

See my previous post

George-ananda

Premium Member
Further investigation, i claims science but there is no actual scientific approach, data or documented observations. It is essentially a fraud, a site that is lying to entice the gullible. It plays on misunderstanding, the little i have read under he heading 1. Modern physics and the afterlife misrepresents findings in quantum mechanics.

The site is an abomination of science.
I know you can’t fairly dismiss the whole site that quickly........but carry on as you insist and we’ll go our separate ways.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I know you can’t fairly dismiss the whole site that quickly........but carry on as you insist and we’ll go our separate ways.

I cant? News for you. I have, i have looked at 4 of their claimed scientists credentials, they are not scientists, thats 4 claims out of 4 that were lies

i have read part of one of their articles. It was full of lies and nonsense.

Why should i read more lies and nonsense?

George-ananda

Premium Member
Who should? I hate lies, i will not tolerate them from my family, why should i be forced to be subjected to them in the name of bullpoop?
I hope you realize my post was meant in sarcasm of your condemning nature towards the whole website.