• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

we are all gods children

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
K.K- I'm going to take a guess as to what you ment. :D

Do I think god was a man? Well there are at least a couple of Nations that felt that Creator came down and lived with the people as a human, some say that he eaven died as a human, to show everyone that death wasn't something to fear. Some eaven say he had children who became powerful leaders and doers of great deeds.

Me personally... its not really part of my personal faith. But in the end who am I to say Creator did this or didn't do that.

wa:do

ker krypter

painted wolf said:
K.K- I'm going to take a guess as to what you ment. :D

Do I think god was a man? Well there are at least a couple of Nations that felt that Creator came down and lived with the people as a human, some say that he eaven died as a human, to show everyone that death wasn't something to fear. Some eaven say he had children who became powerful leaders and doers of great deeds.

Me personally... its not really part of my personal faith. But in the end who am I to say Creator did this or didn't do that.

i was looking for some debate, to reform the churches
to get religion up to date.
spirituality has almost been lost but thats ok they are happier this way

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Who's curches?
Shouldn't they make that choice? Many religions are doing fine after thousands of years.
What is 'up to date'... especally in the relm of religion/faith?

How do you define Spirituallity, how is it almost lost?

Malus 12:9

Temporarily Deactive.
ker krypter said:
i was looking for some debate, to reform the churches
to get religion up to date.
OK, I think I know where you are going with this now :)

Are you stating that the churches should take on new beliefs, to be reformed into
thinking in a different manner?

KK, you can bring all the poetry or debates or ideals you desire, and I am interested to hear them. But, what is it you want us to change? How do we "get with the times"?
God will be there for an eternity. He always has, and always will. If "getting with the times" means choosing a new way of belief and faith, I think I will be one of those
old fashioned fuds, who will keep his original beliefs.

Either that, or you want church to get all technological instead of theological.