• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

we are all gods children

ker krypter

what i was hoping catholics could get with the times
and acknowledge sciences most significant find.
help their spirituality inside themselves they will see.
open your mind new questions youll seek the answer
the answer i have is proof my god created me

Scott1

What exactly are you wanting to debate? Would you like this moved to the Poetry Forum?

Malus 12:9

Temporarily Deactive.
I believe he is wanting to debate Christian's beliefs on science and that God created him, and he has the proof.

ker krypter

the times of man now. to progress without the cloudy interpetations of stories written by man to be lessons not a book of moral codes that lawfully cant be inforced behind closed doors who has the right to decide what wrong or right.

Temporarily Deactive.
SO are you stating that Christians must believe in God without the Bible? God is in our hearts, minds and souls, not JUST in the "book":)

Temporarily Deactive.
[font=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]The Bible is clear that all people are God’s creation (Colossians 1:16) but that only those who are born again are children of God (John 1:12: John 11:52: Romans 8:16: 1 John 3:1-10).[/font] [font=Arial, Arial, Helvetica] [/font] [font=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]
We are all God's children should we choose to be.
[/font]

Scott1

Renaldo said:
I believe he is wanting to debate Christian's beliefs on science and that God created him, and he has the proof.
Guess not....
ker krypter said:
the times of man now. to progress without the cloudy interpetations of stories written by man to be lessons not a book of moral codes that lawfully cant be inforced behind closed doors who has the right to decide what wrong or right.
Well, man... I can tell you that my faith is not based on "cloudy interpetations"... do you have anything specific you'd like to discuss, or were you just preaching?

You are right in that moral codes can not be enforced behind closed doors... and as a non-Catholic they have NOTHING to do with you, so I'm wondering why it bothers you so much?

Temporarily Deactive.
Deut 14:1 Ye are the children of the LORD your God: ye shall not cut yourselves, nor make any baldness between your eyes for the dead.

M

Majikthise

In "the times of man now" , I see a lot of non- theist types trying to impose their veiws on everyone ,and this disturbs me too.

Scott1

Renaldo said:
Deut 14:1 Ye are the children of the LORD your God: ye shall not cut yourselves, nor make any baldness between your eyes for the dead.
I enjoy all the Bible verses.... but you seem not to have grasped the topic of the thread.

M

Majikthise

Renaldo said:
Hi renaldo!!:D Start a thread to introduce yourself. Welcome!!:D

Temporarily Deactive.
SOGFPP said:
I enjoy all the Bible verses.... but you seem not to have grasped the topic of the thread.
Sorry about that, I'm tryig to fully understand what K is trying to say :)

ker krypter

cant change christians and the books are fine but if you use them to make moral judgements on people. thats not right. gods in my heart ,mind and soul too. so why church? why pray?. hasnt god done enough.? why worry about death.? life gone in a blink of an eye. live without the fear your not here for anyone to interfere with your original thinking that was missed for at least 1300 yrs

Temporarily Deactive.
ker krypter said:
why church? why pray?. hasnt god done enough.? why worry about death.?
We pray and visit church to thank the Lord for what He has done, to show Him not only our faith in Him, but our Thanks.

Scott1

ker krypter said:
cant change christians and the books are fine but if you use them to make moral judgements on people. thats not right.
I don't make moral judgements about people... what's your point?
gods in my heart ,mind and soul too.
Good to hear it.... mine too.
so why church?
Why not?
why pray?. hasnt god done enough.?
Why not?
why worry about death.?
Never have never will..... I do worry that you won't make a point anytime soon, but that's another story.;)

Scott

Temporarily Deactive.
We all dies, KK, I know it will happen. But I do not worry for it, for then whence I will die, I will be with God.

ker krypter

Majikthise said:
In "the times of man now" , I see a lot of non- theist types trying to impose their veiws on everyone ,and this disturbs me too.
you serious? i dont have religion knockin down your door, im trying religion debate and i can agree on anything. is this what this forum is four. it your prejiduce,a preconcieved
notion of me