• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Way of the Cross, Jesus says ‘Do not weep for Me’ weep for those of the Wrath of the Lamb Apocalypse

Steven Merten

Luke 23:26
As they led him away they took hold of a certain Simon, a Cyrenian, who was coming in from the country; and after laying the cross on him, they made him carry it behind Jesus. Jesus turned to them and said, “Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me; weep instead for yourselves and for your children, for indeed, the days are coming when people will say, ‘Blessed are the barren, the wombs that never bore and the breasts that never nursed.’ At that time people will say to the mountains, ‘Fall upon us!’ and to the hills, ‘Cover us!’

Revelation 6:16
They cried out to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the one who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb, because the great day of their wrath has come and who can withstand it?

While Jesus is carrying His Cross, He tells those weeping for Him, to instead weep for those of His Second Coming, Wrath of the Lamb. Through locution to St. Faustina (1930s), Jesus and the Blessed Mother warn us that the day of Jesus’ wrath is coming soon and to prepare the earth for it. I thought it would be spiritually awakening, on this Holy Week, to do as Jesus tells us to do, and weep for the unrepentant wicked and what they will soon face upon Jesus' Second Coming as 'Just Judge'.

Divine Mercy in My Soul, 635, The Blessed Virgin Mary :
... you have to speak to the world about His great mercy and prepare the world for the Second Coming of Him who will come, not as a merciful Savior, but as a just Judge. Oh, how terrible is that day! Determined is the day of justice, the day of divine wrath. The angels tremble before it. Speak to souls about this great mercy while it is still the time for [granting] mercy. If you keep silent now, you will be answering for a great number of souls on that terrible day. ...

Matthew 24:23
for at that time there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will be.

(Diary - Divine Mercy in My Soul, 965)
Jesus looked at me and said, Souls perish in spite of My bitter Passion. I am giving them the last hope of salvation; that is, the Feast of My Mercy. If they will not adore My mercy, they will perish for all eternity. Secretary of My mercy, write, tell souls about this great mercy of Mine, because the awful day, the day of My justice, is near.

Divine Mercy in My Soul, 1728
Tell sinners that no one shall escape My Hand; if they run away from My Merciful Heart, they will fall into My Just Hands.

Divine Mercy in My Soul, 1146
He who refuses to pass through the door of My mercy must pass through the door of My justice... Today I heard a voice in my soul: Oh, if sinners knew My mercy, they would not perish in such great numbers. Tell sinful souls not to be afraid to approach Me; speak to them of My great mercy.