• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Watching tv

Tumah

Veteran Member
No I said we need to educate our selves so we're not controlled by tv but we need tv to know what's going on in the world
There are plenty of Orthodox news sites and Orthodox radio stations. So obviously that's just a rationalization.

Tumah

Veteran Member
There's more to the world then the religious news stations. there's a big world out there!
This is a different reason than what you gave before. Before you told me that we need to know what's going on. For that we have news.
Now you are telling me, its not because we need to know what's going on, but because we should want to know everything in the world.
And since basically the only addition hat tv has over news sites, its the entertainment shows, you feel its important to know how the world is entertaining itself.

Leo613

This is a different reason than what you gave before. Before you told me that we need to know what's going on. For that we have news.
Now you are telling me, its not because we need to know what's going on, but because we should want to know everything in the world.
And since basically the only addition hat tv has over news sites, its the entertainment shows, you feel its important to know how the world is entertaining itself.
So what's wrong with that

dantech

If you don't mind, can you tell us a bit about yourself?
Your age, where you grew up, what kind of community, if you're in school, if you work, etc...?