• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Watching CNN Town Halls for Democratic Presidential Candidates on YouTube

sealchan

Watch Bernie Sanders knock this FOX NEWS town hall out of the park!!!

Just watched this...thank you FOX News for having the integrity to do this. I haven't been hearing such good things about them.

interesting tension between the moderators and the candidate. I thought they did a good job of holding their ground on getting answers from Sanders as well as I think Sanders did well to not directly answer some of the biased questions asked.

sealchan

Kirsten Gillibrand

I just finished watching Legally Blonde and Legally Blonde 2 with my wife (these movies were my recommendation to her BTW)...and I think that Gillibrand has something of that "Oh my God, I just passed that bill through Congress!" feel about her...at first she wasn't too inspiring but as the town hall went on she gave some of the best answers to some of the questions so far.

I'm still favoring Warren and Buttigieg and Sanders but she is competitive with all the rest. Maybe I like her and Gabbard at this point as "secondaries".

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I just finished watching Legally Blonde and Legally Blonde 2 with my wife (these movies were my recommendation to her BTW)...and I think that Gillibrand has something of that "Oh my God, I just passed that bill through Congress!" feel about her...at first she wasn't too inspiring but as the town hall went on she gave some of the best answers to some of the questions so far.

I'm still favoring Warren and Buttigieg and Sanders but she is competitive with all the rest. Maybe I like her and Gabbard at this point as "secondaries".
Trump could star in “illegally blonde”.