• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Watching a Republican do...well, not sure what he's doing...

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I know, people think I'm obsessed, so I'm not posting this in an "important" thread...just here in games, jokes and stories.

But for anybody who cares to watch, this is logical thinking at its very worst, and this twit -- running for public office -- really doesn't understand how stupid he is. This is Bobby Piton, Republican, running in Illinois. Watch it or don't, I don't care -- but sheesh!

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I know, people think I'm obsessed, so I'm not posting this in an "important" thread...just here in games, jokes and stories.

But for anybody who cares to watch, this is logical thinking at its very worst, and this twit -- running for public office -- really doesn't understand how stupid he is. This is Bobby Piton, Republican, running in Illinois. Watch it or don't, I don't care -- but sheesh!

Intelligence, integrity, and decorum aren't considered essential leadership traits by the right, especially after Trump set the low-bar precedent.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Wow! It did not take him long to go off the deep end.

EDIT: And sheesh! It is. He must get along real well with Mike Lindell.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Intelligence, integrity, and decorum aren't considered essential leadership traits by the right, especially after Trump set the low-bar precedent.
At least Republicans still lead with the most free personal and economic states in the entire nation, unlike Democrats of course, who lead with the most economic and personal detriments to freedoms in the whole entire country.

https://www.freedominthe50states.org/

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
At least Republicans still lead with the most free personal and economic states in the entire nation, unlike Democrats of course, who lead with the most economic and personal detriments to freedoms in the whole entire country.

Abortion counts as freedom in my book as does freedom for teachers to teach, libraries to have a well-rounded collection and now bookstores to sell what they choose (the latest hot button). But that does not count in some eyes.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member

Only if you consider laws that protect workers, consumers, and the environment from unethetical businesses to be "anti-freedom."
This is the third time we've been over this, but you keep eating **** hoping it'll eventually turn into chocolate.
It won't.

You've worried more about plastic bags than you have women's uteruses.
That's ****ed up.

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I was never a fan of the Clinton's, or Biden for that matter. In fact I considered him the worst choice of the whole lot. But despite all that, Trump was still a disastrous train wreck and raging dumpster fire. Hate for one doesn't equal love for the other.
I don't worship politicians as infallible heroes, nor am I blindly loyal to political parties. There lies the difference.