• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Was Trump distracted?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Wait-- or should I say weight-- didn't Trump's doctor say he only weighed 199 lbs? :rolleyes:

BTW, my guess is that about the only time he's not distracted is when he's looking in the mirror.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Videos like this one keep my hope alive that some day we might see honorable, honest and open-minded conservatives take back the right from the trump party and its leader.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

Isn’t this an admission that he can’t do the job if he is “distracted”? Is he still “distracted”? Will he ever not be “distracted”?

So I wonder if the frequency of distraction is a product of age. I seem to find myself more easily distracted the older I get. Biden for example seems pretty distracted in his interviews.

Truthfully, I think I prefer distraction, well not a problem for me. I can function well enough. Deal with life crisis appropriately. In fact, during an crisis, I seem quite able to focus acutely. Deal with the crisis at hand and then return to my normal distracted life.

Hopefully, by the time I'm around Trump/Biden age I'll be able to leave the crisis to others and go about enjoying my distractions.

Last edited:

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Was Trump distracted? Isn’t this an admission that he can’t do the job if he is “distracted”? Is he still “distracted”? Will he ever not be “distracted”?

It's a lie, of course, but if we take it at face value, it's an admission that the government and the Trump administration are incompetent, and an admission of failure. Trump denies that he was distracted and that he did'nt do an excellent, fabulous, tremendous job as always, but McConnell knows he screwed up and is making excuses. McConnell is also admitting that he and Congress also screwed up.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Videos like this one keep my hope alive that some day we might see honorable, honest and open-minded conservatives take back the right from the trump party and its leader.
If they're out there, why haven't they been doing it? Surely they can see as well as the rest of us!