1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Featured Was The Atonement FINISHED At The CROSS?

Discussion in 'Biblical Debates' started by Pipiripi, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Pipiripi

Pipiripi End Times Prophecy.

Ratings:
    +28
    Religion:
    Seven day Adventist of the Pioneers.
    Don't worry I will write more for you to see what the Bible teaches.
    Number 16, you must go read again from the beginning with which person Paul is talking there. Jews or Gentiles.

2. Pipiripi

Ratings:
    +28
    Religion:
    Is this picture you Deidre?
    She's look like an angel of heaven. I don't know if there angels with a female appearance. I hope so.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Jayhawker Soule

Jayhawker Soule <yawn> ignore </yawn>
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +15,088
    Religion:
    Judaism
    It would make far more sense to move this to the Christianity DIR.

From my perspective, much of what I see above is little more than an expected arrogant yet thoughtless misappropriation of Hebrew scripture.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Jayhawker Soule

Premium Member

Ratings:
    +15,088
    Religion:
    Judaism
    It would make far more sense to move this to the Christianity DIR.

From my perspective, much of what I see above is little more than an expected arrogant yet thoughtless misappropriation of Hebrew scripture.

5. Brickjectivity

Brickjectivity Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +15,531
    Religion:
    liber-scripta grim Christian
    Same faith debates is more appropriate, since debating isn't allowed in Dir areas. We have a lot of disagreement in this thread, so its got to be in some debate area. Since it has gone beyond 1 page its unlikely to be moved on request. What they could do to avoid replies like yours is, in future, start such debates in the same faith debates area putting 'Christians only' into the topic heading. Then staff would keep you out of the replies.

If debate were allowed in the Dir then we could, and then the software would help some people avoid the thread altogether. Currently that is not possible.

6. Pipiripi

Ratings:
    +28
    Religion:
    I didn't see someone saying I was there from the beginning were nothing was created, or come in existence. Non of the names that you say haven proof our still makes things to appear in existence.
    But till now God are healing person, waking people of death. Demons are used their power through magic. Prophets casts demons out of human body. You eyes are seeing all those things. But your mind is blind. You see but you don't see, you hear but you don't heard. This sickness name is hypothesize.

7. Jayhawker Soule

Premium Member

Ratings:
    +15,088
    Religion:
    Judaism
    Good point. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Deidre

Deidre Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5,725
    I wonder about the form of angels. Are all angels considered male?

This painting is not of me, it is part of a gallery site that I follow. I like abstract renditions of the human form.

9. Pipiripi

Ratings:
    +28
    Religion:
    As so far I know there are different kinds of angels. Is better to hold what we have till we are in heaven with them. What do you think?
    :rolleyes:

10. Deidre

Deidre Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5,725
    What do you mean by ''hold what we have?"

11. BilliardsBall

BilliardsBall Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +884
    Religion:
    Messianic Jewish Christianity
    Jesus died for all IMHO. So "blotted out" is to reject the prompting of the Spirit to receive God (Matthew 12 et al).

Jesus finished atonement on the cross, crying out IT IS FINISHED!!!

12. Pipiripi

Ratings:
    +28
    Religion:
    If what you have now keep it and let the Holy Spirit teach you or tell you what to say or do. Staying with an open mind to understand why there is so many misunderstood of the scriptures. The Bible says when you have the truth, don't tried to change yourself. It is the work of the Holy Spirit. Jesus Himself in us doing His own work.

13. Pipiripi

Ratings:
    +28
    Religion:
    Now you can read a little more.

14. Pipiripi

Ratings:
    +28
    Religion:
    We don't know if there woman angels, but we know that they that we know have a male appearance.

15. Deidre

Deidre Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5,725
    Yea, we can be surprised in the afterlife. :innocent:

16. The Anointed

The Anointed Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +324
    Religion:
    biblical believer
    Don't bother to write any more of your erroneous belief, which in my opinion, is that the blood of sacrificial Lamb of God, (The Son of Man) 'HAS NOT' atoned for the sins of the flesh in which he developed, which erroneous belief obviously stems from your lack of knowledge and understanding of the Holy scriptures.

But please do continue to study those scriptures, and in the future, Who knows?

17. Pipiripi

Ratings:
    +28
    Religion:
    Go read a little more my friend. I know your believing, but you don't know mine. Only people with an open minded can understand what that I have wrote now.

18. rational experiences

rational experiences Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +473
    Religion:
    spiritualist
    If a human standing on a spatial cosmologically evolved mass, inside of a gas mass heavenly body said in science thesis nothing created, then it would need an explanation.

For humans living are telling all the stories.

When a human said I heard a voice tell me, then they heard a voice tell them. And only the atmospheric mass body owns the unnatural recording of heard voice other than what is spoken from out of a bio body....or a sound heard by animals owning a bio body.

In medical science the hearing of voice quotes, chemical brain/mind changes, which affects hearing conditions. Therefore first of all everyone is notified that condition is lower than natural life.

If a human believes that everyone owned that status equally, then everyone would be living hearing voices. Medical science would quote that condition harmed life.

Occult science however does not.

Therefore correct science is only medical/biologist or ancient times Healer science.

Occult/UFO nuclear science/sun and cosmology are liars.

For all created mass is owned by the one space body most highest status in its natural form, space. Cold, empty and pressure. If space did not own a higher status then none of the lower forms would own presence. It would just be empty cold space.

The real state nothing.

Therefore when you advise self by stories that nothing owned the reason why form stopped its first evil law of self consuming, then it did. Why the teachings quote space, the Mother of form, stop self consuming. Being the nothing of space.

An actual human thesis teaching about cosmological laws, first law owner.

So any body sitting owning presence in that spatial history is natural, equal and diverse. For space allows each and every highest form, presence to exist.

Which in law would own a quote....so never alter space.

What does science do everyday in nuclear science?

It introduces new irradiated space daily, as it converts planet Earth.

So you would ask how do you achieve that act. I actually have to own extra radiation involved conditions to achieve it....for cold space owns the holding/fusion of mass. Then you get to see the mass UFO in presence, what is extra.

If you said to self, so where did that extra UFO mass come from? The answer O Earth as a stone body is held fused by cold radiation. Where do you think it came from? Earth released it out of its owned cold radiation fused body.

So then heated radiation sits in space...Earth O a cycle comes back and inherits what science and spatial cooling vacuum pulled out of the Earth mass. As they own conversion of mass itself as radiation held fused. Which is O all of the Earth body. Not just the mass that they are converting.

Science however only owns a formula about a mass of mass. They never owned a formula that told them, and equals means, the O whole Earth body/mass also.

How that extra heated radiation became our God O Earth planetary cyclic inheritance. How a heated spatial womb, the nothing then abominated us. As science put it there.

Therefore as God scientists quote...and surely God would not harm us in a future if the reaction stopped. God never harmed you in the first place scientific machine owner/controller, human male, you harmed God in science and then God harmed you.

So if your own science documents told you that radiation fall out would continue to mass fall out into a future, whilst the UFO kept coming into our burning gas light, then it did. You already were taught that the attack was not stopped in the Jesus cross of the season event. Your own documents told you that the fire from heaven will continue to fall. And it is your own occult teachings.

Only the reader lies about what he reads and how he interprets information, for not wanting to be the named Destroyer that he quotes about his human male group brother/science self in his own writing probability of causes.

History says, that anyone gaining a vision about life destruction in religious groups feared that it would occur when they were living. I always saw vision from the past, as the state vision was first researched, as an effect of after the event.

Vision research therefore put the human male science self, back into the past of his research when originally he was never there, on a flooded Earth with a mountain peak above the water line flat topping the mountains by UFO. When he reactivated the incoming UFO condition, he went back in time literally in the conversion.

Vision therefore is a constant human reminder of where we are travelling....back into a past inheritance. For science began unnaturally in a past when no human was alive owning the causes of his theories for the statements science.

What all the warnings and teachings state. Since when did a human own self presence in a huge UFO mass/water flood mountain tip removal of its fused mass?

19. Pipiripi

Ratings:
    +28
    Religion:
    You have say many words without answering my questions. All what you just say, which one of them was there in the beginning? Later I also write something, and say trillion years ago before big bang, the monkeys already have make spaceship. And all of you are going to believe me. Then I say, they was the planet of apes, because they was before humans. I know many of yours Atheist and unbelievers shall believe me.

20. rational experiences

rational experiences Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +473
    Religion:
    spiritualist
    Which one of what was there in the beginning?

Science, being what humans infer to any physical mass body presence of their observation is not the nothing. Space is the nothing, meaning owns no body, is missing of its body is a space, and is not explainable as a mass of its natural nothing form. Emptiness.

Humans using words claim emptiness means that something used to exist that is now gone, it is removed.

How the God theme was taught God O as bodies of eternal mass fell out of the eternal and burst/burnt....first law, change. Change said from a higher state into a changed state. For if the law was just burning, no form would even exist today.

The word law would equate ONE state only and complete as just that ONE state and you most certainly would not exist talking about it.

If a male in science "looking back" theme thinking about the past, says I think about the past in space. Then misquotes that theme a second time thinking the circular thinking and quotes, space is the past.

Space is right here, right now in the present, so you lied. Reason, natural awareness NEVER OWNED scientific thinking.

You therefore abstracted natural awareness into thinking, which became occult science definition to our destruction.

Actually.

Why consciousness is a spiritual teaching.

Therefore if you quote, in the past I looked as a vision of a flooded Earth up to the mountain tip with UFO mass present. The UFO mass was what had been abstracted out of the Earth as it was converting the whole time into HOLES. Removal of original SIN. How it was taught as relative to self human advice against want of self in destruction.

Flat top mountain, mass water evaporation ended that attack.

So for a male in science to reconnect Earth to its converting history was to re force its ground mass to convert.

Science today owns all information I can dig up mass, take it to my machine reactor and force it to convert. That information is how you used your Temple pyramid in the past to activate ground mass fission...to release the power UFO mass.

As the Earth had been fused with it cooling in water flooding historic past.

Which you knew.

So then you own a male confession that quotes. 12 light natural day gas burning. 12 hours of clear mass gas. Not even or equal. 12 hours is the equal.

You lit up the night time sky and increased day light gas mass burning for 7 days...and the spatial vacuum cooled and ended the attack, and left minus ONE, night time UFO gas alight burning, as proof you did it in science.

Ask science, how do you know male and human that the giant gas mass fall out Satanic fall burnt us to death, and then giant dinosaur life ruled the Earth afterwards?

Real answer, I caused it all and confessed.

So if today you ask where did the first UFO mass for science come from....out of the body of God the planet Earth stone fusion....why your claim God owns the cold radiation mass is real....because it is your own male science memory that says so. Where it first came from.

First in natural history, attack of planet Earth was from the Sun blasting. Science never owned that history. Natural did.