• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Was Muhammad mad?

psychoslice

Veteran Member
But now all these are available at the nearest corner market with a price of a glass of orange juice. But still same rules and traditions pretending that they are not.
Yes this is what I hate about religion, many still keep laws that belonged far in the past, they say they believe in the words and so they corner themselves and they can't get out of it.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Actually, having sex with 13 year old girls was common among people like you few centuries ago.

It is more common for a young woman to have been married early, though not to have had her first child until she was much older. It is agreed that the most common age for a young woman to have given birth to her first child is from 16yo.

Women of History: Medieval Marriage & Childbirth
But isn't there many doing the same thing today ?.

Regolith Based Lifeforms

Early Earth Was Not Sterile
It was, but Jesus didn't blame God for it, He blamed His persecutors. (who have free will, etc) Faith is subjective, so not everyone believes the same stories.
There are clearly defined guidelines on what constitutes abuse. Faith is an attempt at deflection from the real issue.
Even the issue of mohamhead's sanity is not the real issue here, it's anti-social violently depraved behavior.
Faith has nothing to do with this. Deflection will be considered a tacit approval of such behavior.
Do you let your mate physically abuse you?
Do you defend his behavior to others?
Your stance on the issue is pretty weak.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Yes indeed.

The prophet himself prohibited recording his words, what was permitted is recording and memorizing
the words of the quran, if you found a serious issue in the quran about eating by the left hand then
we can deal with it seriously and I'm really wondering why some discuss about Islam while they have
no interest on it, it's like me discussing Hinduism and debating about the bad acts of it while I don't
have interest on it, so **** off.

Notanumber

A Free Man
The prophet himself prohibited recording his words, what was permitted is recording and memorizing
the words of the quran, if you found a serious issue in the quran about eating by the left hand then
we can deal with it seriously and I'm really wondering why some discuss about Islam while they have
no interest on it, it's like me discussing Hinduism and debating about the bad acts of it while I don't

I can assure you that I would have no interest in Islam if I did not see it as a real and present threat.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
The threat to democracy and freedom.

EDIT:

And what that have to do with Islam, Iraq is a Muslim country and is fighting the Islamic state,
does that mean Iraq is fighting Islam?

The democracy and the freedom is to let people practice their own religion.

Last edited:

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I did go into it seriously at first, then I realized that its was full of crazy stuff that I just could not believe in.